Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Leo just kinda stood there akwardly, he didn't know what to do, or more so he didn't know what he should to or was even allowed to. The language barrier didn't help either and all of a sudden Leo realized that comeing on this trip was a bad idea. He felt isolated.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

The pups seemed to change their minds and ran off to play elsewhere. The group continued moving, and Lupa had to turn around because Leo was still standing there. "Come on slowpoke!" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:57 pm

"Lupa, just one problem. I don't speak wolf." Leo said to her expressing his concern.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 pm

"Don't worry, silly," Lupa said, "They can use telepathy" she said, saying the last part in his head to emphasize the point.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 pm

"Well you could have told me that before I ended up looking all akward." Leo grumbled, suddenly feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

"I'm sorry, I thought you already knew" she said. Now, because they still weren't moving, Storm had turned around and called back "Hurry up already!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 pm

"Yeah Yeah wolf boy we're comeing, keep your panties on." Leo said smugly before quickly catching up.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:42 pm

It wasn't much longer until they reached the Alpha's den (which is basically a rather large tunnel dug underneath a tree stump), where Asheen was laying in the open, waiting for them. Her originally black fur was now almost whit, and she looked very old and ill. But she did smile when she saw her family had come to see her. "Well, you all look well," she said in the human language, so it wasn't quite clear, " and you brought Leo as well. I'm glad I get to see all of you before I move on."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Leo was a little supprised at the fact that the wolf could speak english but tried to act like it was no big deal, he figured it wasn't exactly a huge supprise to anyone except him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Asheen looked a little hurt that Leo didn't say anything. "Don't you remember me, Leo? It's been a while, but you could at least say hi" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:54 am

Leo couldn't imediatly think of where or if he remembered the wolf from somewhere, "I'm sorry." He managed to say as he tried to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...   Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Wolves... again... with two extra people... and this time only me and aie can post...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2