Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;   SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 am

It was right smack in the middle of the day as a small girl made her way through the forest. It was a pretty day and she was enjoying every moment of being in the sunlight and around nature. It always made her feel so calm and at peace. But she suddenly froze when she heard something moving in the distance, not too far away from her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;   SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 am

ooc:*takes this moment to roleplay with you even though her characters are supposed to be all locked in other topics*

bic: A wolf appeared, its nose to the ground as if trailing a scent. It stopped and looked up as it got within a few yards of the girl, seeming to be studying her.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;   SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am

It took quite a few moments, but soon the girl quickly heard the noises of the wolf behind her. She gasped sharply before spinning around on her heel, immediately locking eyes with the wolf with a little bit of fright. Ever since she had come back, being around other living things scared her, especially since she could still clearly remember how she died. "Uh... N-Nice wolf," she stuttered nervously as she took a couple of steps back, her pale, freckled face flushing even more, turning almost a ghost white.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;   SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:12 pm

The wolf sat down, continuing to look at the girl. Then, it seemed to chuckle as the girl spoke and went pale.

ooc: OMGSOSORRYIFORGOTABOUTTHISTOPICD:
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;   SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Ooc: its all good xD well, this topic is closed anyway until the topic is back up and running so you're fine ;u;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;   SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D; Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE PLEASE RP WITH ME D;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Syra Forest-
Jump to: