Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is This Girl No One's Ever Seen Before??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Who is This Girl No One's Ever Seen Before?? Empty
PostSubject: Who is This Girl No One's Ever Seen Before??   Who is This Girl No One's Ever Seen Before?? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:06 am

OOC: Yes, I know this is a little late, but I was still trying to decide if I wanted to bring this character back ;u; and I do~

At last, one final figure emerged from the depths of the Shinda Tochi Forest. She wasn't very old at all, maybe only 16 or so, and she looked rather pathetic from how she had washed up on the shore of Destiny lake, covering her clothes with sand that stuck to her due to the water that drenched her body. Suddenly inhaling as if she had lost all of her breath before-- which she did from the way she had died-- she washed up, she opened her large green eyes filled with shock and desperation to feel the air in her lungs again. It was only when she was fully conscious of her being on shore did she look around to find the water still lapping about her legs. Letting out a scream from sheer terror, she scooted away quickly before her face turned bright pink as she finally stopped and laid against the hard ground that hadn't been touched by the soft waves of the lake. Finally, she was feeling at peace.. before the realization that she was alive again hit her like a brick wall. She froze as she heard someone close to her.
Back to top Go down

Who is This Girl No One's Ever Seen Before??
Page 1 of 1