Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Plot

Rainbow Plot

Who you love : ...

I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D Empty
PostSubject: I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D   I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 pm

I found a perfect sprite of it, now all I need is some dang help.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Plot

Rainbow Plot

Who you love : ...

PostSubject: Re: I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D   I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 pm

I'll have it as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D   I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Animated avi's are fine so long as they're not to annoying, the animated Twi Sprite is fine but please don't double post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D   I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to have an animated image as my display name! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: Off Topic :: Question and Answer-
Jump to: