Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kora's Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Kora's Pages Empty
PostSubject: Kora's Pages   Kora's Pages EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:04 am

*~Welcome~*

To start things off, I am an administrator on this site :D I do my best and work hard to keep this site running, even though I get a lot of help from the other members here x3

I go by many names, but mainly Kora which was derived from my character Korari. Kora just sounds more girly even if I don't currently have a single girl character xD

I am 17 years old and a senior in high school.

I am a major band nerd. All things marching band, jazz band, and band in general is one of my favorite topics ;u;

I am pretty interested in all sorts of things, especially games. I love any kind of game: video games, board games, strategy games, you name it, I'm sure I'll like it. Speaking of likes, I adore food. Any kind of food I shall eat. Yes, even spinach and asparagus and all the other gross things people won't eat x3 If it's even nastier than that then you should only tell me what it is after I've eaten it and I'm sure I'll still enjoy it~

I'm not a huge fan of super sappy romance movies or novels. There is just something about them. Probably the fact that they are extremely unrealistic and stupid. i.e. Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey x3

Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Kora's Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kora's Pages   Kora's Pages EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Lilli Murakami

Kora's Pages Lilly10

Lilli was my very first character ever on this site. She was a lovely Earth Caster with a very shy and quiet personality. She didn't speak very much nor did she have many friends, but she was a very kind spirit. She didn't have a very long life, but she made some friends in her life including Hikari and Jessi, but that was about it, and she didn't even talk to them much. She was extremely afraid of water and would barely go near it mainly because she didn't know how to swim and never felt the need to learn with her abilities. Her fear, though, was only brought to life the day that she was killed by an unknown person as she visited Destiny Lake. As she was trying to face her fear and get rid of her phobia, she was pushed in with a considerable amount of force, but since it so happened to practically be midnight, there wasn't anyone there to help her and so she drowned. Her life was indeed short, but she is still honored in her creator's mind as a good character but not a very well-developed one. If only she could have lived longer...

Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Kora's Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kora's Pages   Kora's Pages EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 am

Korari Usanoga

Kora's Pages Korari10

Korari was a rather misunderstood person, yet a huge pain in the butt at the same time. He had a very interesting life and created a lot of havoc for several other characters. His entire back-story is a little saddening and poorly thought out, but a back story nonetheless xD When he was about 12, his parents had left him to take care of his sister when she was only 8. Of course, he tried to continue life like normal-- going to school, participating in activities, being all nice and stuff. But he wasn't the most popular kid and was picked on a lot for what he wore and how he acted. Eventually, Korari just snapped and ended up going on a slight rampage at school, seriously injuring some of the kids that constantly pestered him and he even accidentally killed one of them. After that, his life was never the same. He ran off with his sister who he constantly cared for and watched after in hopes that he could still keep her happy, but through his traumatic past, he had become less and less sensitive to life around him to the point that he didn't care what he did or how he did it.

These same thought processes led him to kill a decent amount of people throughout his life and even begin the War of Skyshatter. It had started out to be a battle he could win, but over time, he began to realize just how stupid his decisions were. Although, by the time his brain finally decided he should quit, he knew he was already in too deep to get out. He continued on with his plans, taking over Snowville and Nevermore City before his group was overtaken in Windtown, all of them defeated and killed over time.

After his plans ultimately failed and Korari ended up knocking up Jasmine because he's stupid like that, his life was finally ended by Hikari who had always had a kind of hatred for him since he was always getting into her business and basically on the opposite side of her. They had gotten into a fight next to Hope River where Korari's lover Jasmine was also killed, leaving their baby Alex in the hands of Jasmine's sister Paisley.

Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Kora's Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kora's Pages   Kora's Pages EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am

Nina Usanoga

Kora's Pages Nina10

Will Edit Later.

Back to top Go down
Casey