Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Den

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Welcome!

I'm Lupa, or whatever you prefer to shorten that to. Here, I am a mod of this wonderful site, so feel free to PM me if you want to ask me anything. In the posts below, I will tell you about my characters. But before I get to that, I'll tell you a little about myself

My real name is: Something I'm not obliged to tell you Dummy giggle
I am some number of years old, and my account lies to you >:3
I will admit to being female
I like many things, but my favorite subjects are wolves, various books, and the Legend of Zelda Hero Dummy (Link Dum
I am very weird and am liable to say randomness at times
And that is all you'll be getting out of me today...
P.S. My Cbox color is this green, so DUN USE IT D:<
carry on :3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Cai Kokiri
The Wolf Den Noimage
The Light Caster

Many have tried and failed to capture the image of this man, but they have all failed. Simply put, there is no man alive or ever pictured that can match him. Even I, his creator, can not quite capture an image of Cai, so this will be left to your imagination with only the guidance of the fact that he is 6' 2" with black hair and blue eyes

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Lupa Nightray
The Wolf Den Girl_f10
The Shapeshifter

Lupa was my first character and my namesake. She was raised by wolves and learned most of her habits from them. Her most notable habit is her control of her emotions, but she learned many other underlying behaviors from the pack.

As has been stated above, I am a shapeshifter that was raised by wolves. My foster mother was a great she-wolf named Asheen, who raised me as her own along with her pup Storm. We later learned that Asheen was an Animeer who gave her powers away to be with the pack she loved.

I returned to the human world when I was eleven, bringing Storm with me. I found my sister Ashley, whom I had believed to be dead, and met the love of my life, Leo. Ashley was taken from me, but we learned that Storm was actually a human. After a few years, I had Tala, and Leo and I got married. Once she was old enough, I took Tala to my wolf pack with me every summer. She learned with them the same way I learned. Next summer we hope she will earn her wings, the feathers each of us wolves wear around our necks.

Many have called me emotionless, but they would be incorrect. I control my emotions so that they do not affect my decisions. I still have emotion, one is not alive without emotion, but I can keep it from showing. This is one of the many things I was taught in the pack, lessons I pass on to my daughter.

More Info
Spoiler:

[color=#ff6600]Quotes
Spoiler:
More Pictures
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cai on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Storm Avian
The Wolf Den Dscf0066-1-445x356-custom
The Animeer

Storm was once believed to simply be a wolf. Even he himself thought he was only a beast until he one day turned human when the powers of Skyshatter were corrupted.

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Tala Rose Nightray
The Wolf Den 7937133-pretty-eight-year-old-adolescent-multi-ethnic-girl-with-long-dark-hair-on-a-white-background
The Shapeshifter

Tala Rose is my most recent character. She is the daughter of Lupa and the vampire Leo. Though she is a shapeshifter, she has a taste for blood, both human and animal.

It's true I have a taste for blood. It's a rare treat for me, being at the bottom of the pack means that I got leftovers. Sure, my mother kept me well feed, but I never got the bloody meat I crave. And at home, despite who my dad is, I don't get blood. Ever. I see him sometimes, when he's been starved for so long and doesn't remember to hide it from me. I know he's a vampire, I've known for a long time, but he insists on trying to keep it hidden from me. Like it's something I can't handle. I've seen worse, and so has my mother. Sometimes I think it's Dad who couldn't handle seeing me drink blood alongside him. Sometimes I think he knows I want it, but I don't need it, so they won't let me have it. Maybe they think I'll become a vampire if I have too much blood. I don't know.

Uncle Storm is the only one who understands. Sometimes, in the middle of the night when my father's out and mom's asleep, he'll bring me a fresh-killed squirrel. By then it's gone cold, but it's still better than nothing at all.

But enough about that. Other than my odd cravings, I try my best to fit in with other people in this world. In my ten years, I've spent nearly half my life with wolves, the other half with people. Sometimes I don't know how Mom can stand it. People are so complicated with their routines and ideas and goals. The wolves are simpler; they all know what to do, and they all have a single goal: survival. No offense to all you people reading this, but you guys really need to take a reality check sometime and stop setting your goals so high. Maybe then you won't be so confused or troubled with your life.

More Info
Spoiler:

Quotes
Spoiler:
More Pictures
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Osi Kokiri
The Wolf Den 2007-men-texture
The Fire Caster

Osi died in the battle of Skyshatter, fighting for the wrong side. He was struck down by his brother Cai in Nevermore. As he died, he recognized what he had done. Now he wanders the Shinda Tochi Forest, forever haunted by what he did.

When I was younger, I remember always being beneath my brother. Whether it was swordsmanship, equestrian, power control, or getting a date to the movies on Friday night, he was always a step above me. But I was always okay with that, because most people still treated us the same. Then our father died, and Cai blamed himself. We moved away to keep the cops from taking us to Skyshatter, and we tried to act normal. Cai wouldn't let me or himself use our powers. But after so long of buildup, we couldn't control it. One day, the light just exploded out of him, right in front of the cops. They just took him away. I had to send him his stuff from a anonymous address to keep myself hidden. When I went to school the next day, everyone wanted to know where Cai was, so I made up an excuse that he was sick. They all left me alone then; even the guys who I had thought were my friends. They only wanted to be around me because I was close to Cai. Once Cai was gone, no one even knew who I was. I let myself get sent to Skyshatter, because I knew that it would be the only place that would accept me.

But I feel into a trap. I joined with Scar and Korari, even after Cai told me not to. I was angry, and I wanted someone to accept me for being me, not for being Cai's brother. I let them twist me into what they wanted, and I helped them kill people. And I died for it. I won't pretend that my death wasn't deserved. I actually believe it was to quick for what I had done. And Cai was certainly the man to do it. When I was dying, I actually looked at him for once, and I knew I had made a mistake, and I tried to tell him that what he'd done was good, but I knew he wouldn't listen. He never listened to me, and I never listened to him. That's what I think about most here, how things would have been different if we had listened to each other.

More Info
Spoiler:
Quotes
Spoiler:
More Pictures
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Ashley Canidis
The Wolf Den Amy-lee
The Water Caster

Ashley, the older sister of Lupa, died when a strange creature in the Hope River carried her away to the land of the dead. She often sits by the river in hopes that it will someday carry her back to the land of the living, and the sister she had regained only for a short time.

Long ago, when I was only eight, my family died in a fire. My mother and father died in our house that night, but I escaped with my sister Anna. A tree caught fire and a branch fell on me, and my sister ran off into the woods. For many years, I thought Anna was dead, that she had died in the forest that night. Then I found her after she had returned to civilization after living in a wolf pack. She had changed her name to Lupa, but I knew she was my younger sister. Fate was cruel to us, though, and took me to the land of the dead before I had even had a year with my lost sister. Sometimes I see images of her, flickering in the water. I know that she still grieves for me, despite the fact that she now has a family with Leo.

I want to be able to go back, to tell her not to miss me. I've even tried to force the water to take me back, but it only flows one way, no matter how much I push myself. So I sit here by the river and watch as images go past, looking for a glimpse of my lost sister.

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Luke Kakashi
The Wolf Den 090206jake-abel1
The Elf

Luke disappeared soon after the Quest ended. Some say he's in the Elf woodlands, some say he wandered to the forest of Vampires and was killed. Even I, his creator have no idea where he's wandered off to. But I do know that he will someday come back.

Yeah, I'm hiding somewhere around here, but you guys have to find me. I'm not coming back until I'm forced to come back!

Last edited by Cai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Tek Smith
The Wolf Den Tumblr_m6irbdfbD61qbfyi3o1_500
The Animeer

Tek's disappearance is easy to explain. She was taken away from her home when Skyshatter's powers were corrupted. Once the balance had been restored, she escaped back to her home in the human world. Someday she will have to return, however, because secrets can be revealed at any time.

I was born and raised in a big city, where no one, not even my parents knew of my power. One day, I was sitting in the middle of Math class, and I turned into a tiger! They sent me to Skyshatter almost immediately. I made a few friends here, but I was always planning how to get home.
When my powers were finally under control, I snuck onto a leaving plane and made it back to my city. I'm not allowed to go to school anymore because they all know my power there. So usually I just lay around the house ad what for my parents and brother to get home.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Leyla Kokiri
The Wolf Den Blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.-snow-thinspiration-white-Favim.com-69980
The Fire Forever

The daughter of Cai, Leyla could be considered the most powerful being in all of Skyshatter. With the ability of fire that has long run in her family and the immortality of her father, coupled with the great intellect of her three-quarters of elven blood and the early spark of her abilities, she has learned quickly and become stronger than any other child her age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den   The Wolf Den Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Den
Page 1 of 1