Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...I got some suggestions :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

So...I got some suggestions :3 Empty
PostSubject: So...I got some suggestions :3   So...I got some suggestions :3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Alright, so I think we can agree we have a few more active members now. Still not much, but we've run this site on only 5 strong roleplayers before, so I think we're good to start doing a few things.

So, I'm going to re-post a few things that have been said before, and put down some new stuff

-We start that plot I call plot 3: This is the plot that brings back your charries from the dead. In all reality, for this plot it's better that we don't have new members, because they won't know who's who and they won't have any dead characters to bring back should they be here for that plot. My other more personal reasons for this are: 1. I miss Osi, 2. I've already gotten a taste of Aspen Alloway, our new bad guy, and he's friggen' epic, and 3. I miss Osi.

-Member Pages: I don't know if Kora has time to do this or not, but I think it would be helpful for new members to have a place to look to know more about older members. If you want to know more about what I mean by this, read my posts in this topic

-Updating Hall of Fame/ Site Members: This one's obvious. I know we can't really fix it without Kora having the time to do anything, but we all know it needs to be updated and we need to add the Battle and the Quest members to it.

-Adding those extra areas: I'm not sure exactly what we need to add, but we can just use sub-forums. So some suggestions would be to add the weapons shop to Windtown, an inn to Snowville, and whatever other stuff you can come up with.

-Expand the ST forest maybe?: This one is just a possible idea. I just believe that we could put more areas in for the dead to enjoy :3
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: So...I got some suggestions :3   So...I got some suggestions :3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 pm

I certainty love all of those ideas, member pages and the new plot mostly. I'd love to rp Scar and Mika again. Anyone else have any other thoughts/ideas on this?
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: So...I got some suggestions :3   So...I got some suggestions :3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 am

I love the idea. Man, I miss Korari ;u; speaking of, I need to post D: anyway.. I think I have already expressed my love for these suggestions, so I shall get right on them :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...I got some suggestions :3   So...I got some suggestions :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So...I got some suggestions :3
Page 1 of 1