Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching Up on Old Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Catching Up on Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 am

It was right around lunch time when Casey first entered the restaurant. It wasn't very packed, but there were enough people to feel a little uncomfortable for a guy that wasn't very used to contact with others. After taking a seat at a booth on one side of the restaurant, he had ordered a drink before spotting a familiar friend entering the door.

OOC: enter Cai stage.. whatever! cx
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 am

Cai had taken his lunch break from the shop and decided to come to Cloud restaurant insteaad of some random little shop in the plaza. Little did he know that and old friend would be there. "Hey Casey, mind if I join you?" he asked, walking over to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 am

As Casey glanced at Cai, his face seemed to light up. Finally, he knew someone in this town! It seemed like forever since he had seen Cai last so he knew it would be good to catch up. "No, not at all! Take a seat," He replied with a smile on his face. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

"Well, I've been doing okay I guess. What about you, anything new going on?" Cai asked as he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Cadet shrugged. "Not really. Ive just been cooped up in my apartment. I don't really have too many people to hang with anymore, you know? Especially since Nathan left." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Cai nodded. "I understand that," he said," but you know, you're always welcome at my place if you want to get out of the apartment for a day."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:44 pm

"That would be cool," he replied with a smile. "Better than being by myself that's for sure." He then took a deep breath, letting it out as a heavy sigh as he leaned back in his seat to relax a little bit. "Its just weird to not see everyone that used to be here 10 years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Cai began to relax also. "I hear ya'" he said,"it's like everyone dropped off the face of the Earth and decided not to invite the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 am

Casey nodded as his drink finally arrived. It was just a simple glass of water, but it was well needed. After taking a large sip, he set the glass back down on the table and sighed. Cai was right. It was so weird that everyone seemed to disappear. "Well, maybe they'll come back some day? I mean, they couldn't have all disappeared completely. They've got to visit some time!"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 am

Cai nodded. "I'm sure they'll come back eventually," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up on Old Times   Catching Up on Old Times Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up on Old Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Cloud Restaurant-
Jump to: