Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sepreate species power rule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sepreate species power rule Empty
PostSubject: Sepreate species power rule   Sepreate species power rule EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 am

As you know Noy all "Powers" listed in the powers section of the rule forum are acctually powers they are infact different species, even more so thay are all sub-species which is why they are all compatibal in terms of breeding.

Now if you'll notice Elves and Neko's don't realy have powers (I don't count the current entry for elves cause no one uses it.) So I would like to propose that a rule change be made to allow those two said species to be allowed to have caster powers. I also propose that we seperate species and powers to make it less confuseing for anyone that might like to join the site.

Different species:

Faries: Limited to a caster power

Angels: Limited to light powers

Dark Angels: Limited to darkness powers

*Humans: Can be a caster/forever/animeer/Shape shifter/Angel types are possible (1)

Elves: No powers (Yet. Atleast I hope)

Nekos: No powers (Yet. Atleast I hope)

Demons(mabey) :Limited to caster powers (I guess, it was never really specified.)

Powers:

Caster: Someone that can weild an element. (Fire, Water, Earth/Nature, Air/Wind, Darkness, Light)

Forever: Someone that can weild an element and never dies. (See caster)

Animeer: Has two souls, one id human the other is an animal, an animeer can transform into said animal and can listen to the toughts of animals as a form of communication.

ShapeShifter: someone that can transform into any form they desire and can use telepathy as a form oc communication.

Special:

Vampires: Vampirisim is caused by a disease, this disease negates any previous powers and replaces them with superhuman strenght and speed. Vampires give birth an mature naturaly like any other species untill they fully mature at said point they no longer age. Vampires are only killed by wooden stakes through the heart and fire as well as beheading, although sunlight is irritating.

*The term Human in Skyshatter generaly means someone with no powers that is not an Elf or a Neko but in all reality casters for example are infact just humns with powers.

Now if you want everything could tecnically be a seperate species and/or just humans with said powers or traits but I hope this all makes sense and that you like my idea.

If you have any suggestions, revisions, or opinions please post them below.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Sepreate species power rule   Sepreate species power rule EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 am

I really really like this :3 the only thing about it is the Nekos and the Elves.

In some ways, I actually like them how they are without elemental abilities and what-not. It keeps them unique from half the other options on the site. Also, they already have their own ability to make up for being "powerless."

You see, like elves have amazing combat skills. Better than anything else on the site. What comes from that is amazing agility, gracefulness, and even sneakiness. Their size (depending on how tall or small or whatever they are) also helps with that. They have wonderful powers of their own that make them what they are~

Where Nekos are concerned, the whole powerless thing makes them unique in their own way. Now my suggestion to change the description of Nekos is this: Yes, they still have the cat ears and tail and what-not, but they also have the power to grow claws. Like, legitimate claws like cats that they use as their own weapons. They can make their claws (of course they would be their fingernails) astoundingly sharp and grow to however long they want in order to inflict more or less damage. They have amazing speed and stealth just like a cat and (insert other ability ideas here). And if you just want to throw it in, they can even change into an actual cat if they want x3

Both of these have their own abilities that help them out in their own situations. I think it is best to keep them how they are but with better.. modifications, I guess. That's just my thoughts x3 tell me how you feel about that~
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sepreate species power rule   Sepreate species power rule EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 am

After talking it over with Lupa this is what we came up with this for the elves.

[11:04:43] Aiedle : Also Lupa I was thinking more towards environmental factors.
[11:05:06] Aiedle : not all species of elves live in forests.
[11:05:25] @ Cai : most elves do
[11:05:54] @ Cai : if you read literature about elves, they are normally a forest culture
[11:07:07] Aiedle : There are different species of elves, you're just familiar with the most commonly known. There are elves that live in areas that have more snow, ice and WATER then other places and no I'm not talking about Santa’s elves when I say snow elves.
[11:07:40] Aiedle : There are elf species that group around lakes rivers and oceans where there is water.
[11:09:06] Aiedle : Now listen, I could understand limiting them to a choice of Water or Earth/Nature do you agree cause if not 'm gonna have to keep fighting with you.
[11:09:38] @ Cai : alright, I agree with that
[11:09:48] Aiedle : Thank you.
[11:10:38] Aiedle : I was trying to think of an argument for air but I couldn't think of anything.
[11:11:04] @ Cai : yeah
[11:11:22] @ Cai : poor air, it has no reason to exist
[11:11:36] Aiedle : And I also kinda wanted Nekos to have some powers cause I kinda wanted Lydia to be able to grow flowers. ^^;
[11:12:07] @ Cai : xD
[11:12:33] Aiedle : I don't mean the long drawn out process of growing them but like jus kinda making them appear so that she could like sell them ore something idk

and as for the Neko claw thing this is what we came up with

[11:13:04] Aiedle : well I think the growing claws thing is a little weird.
[11:13:44] @ Cai : I think it makes perfect sense to me
[11:14:28] Aiedle : I know, it makes sense but could you ever imagine Lydia growing claws and scratching someone?
[11:14:39] Aiedle : Cause I can't.
[11:15:05] @ Cai : no, but that's her personality
[11:15:15] Aiedle : It's just a little weird if you really think about it.
[11:15:31] @ Cai : i'd love to be able to do that :/
[11:15:44] Aiedle : plus have you ever seen those people that grow their nails really long?
[11:18:59] Aiedle : I get that they're part cat part person but it just looks weird on them.
[11:19:20] @ Cai : well, Lydia won't have to use it!
[11:23:10] Aiedle : ok I see I'm not gonna win this fight by blatantly saying no but hear me out.
[11:23:51] Aiedle : they are at like humanoids but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to GROW claws.
[11:25:14] Aiedle : say like that when a Neko fells threatened, the nails on ther hand elongate slightly, sharpen, and harden.
[11:25:30] Aiedle : I'm not talking about one inch nails here.
[11:26:42] Aiedle : I'm talking about just extending a few millimeters which is more then enough to deal damage.
[11:27:31] Aiedle : and possibly even teeth becoming pointier.
[11:27:55] @ Cai : I can agree with that

and the Nekos having the ability to turn into cats thing.

[11:50:57] Aiedle : now onto out last subject.
[11:51:28] Aiedle : The turning into a cat thing not Nekos that Kora brought up.
[11:51:32] Aiedle : opinion?
[11:51:55] Aiedle : honestly I've thought about this one before.
[11:52:01] @ Cai : you mean nekos can turn into cats? I can agree
[11:52:21] Aiedle : Yeah pretty much.
[11:54:07] @ Cai : nothing to discuss?
[11:54:43] Aiedle : Now don't read the first part of this and imediatly shoot me down. I've thought about it and thought it was pretty weird but after thinking about it it's not like a cat can really do anything to bad and I know a lot of cat owners would dissagree with that statement but I think that the turing into a cat thing would be ok.
[11:57:39] Aiedle : wait!
[11:57:54] Aiedle : we overlooked one critical issue.
[11:58:34] Aiedle : what the heck happens to the clothing when they transform?
[11:58:55] Aiedle : I could see that becoming an issue.
[11:59:09] @ Cai : that can be asked of shapeshifters and animeers aswell
[11:59:46] Aiedle : the cloths are considered part of them and therefore are not affected.
[12:00:25] Aiedle : Same fore Animeers and Shapeshifters and fairies.
[12:00:45] Aiedle : agreed?
[12:00:58] @ Cai : agreed
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Sepreate species power rule   Sepreate species power rule EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 pm

your conversations rock x3 I can deal with all of this. You guys have a great way of compromising~ *hits gavel on table* This is adjourned! I think xD
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sepreate species power rule   Sepreate species power rule EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Yes, I do belive so. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sepreate species power rule   Sepreate species power rule Empty

Back to top Go down

Sepreate species power rule
Page 1 of 1