Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanksgiving at Cai's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Thanksgiving at Cai's Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving at Cai's   Thanksgiving at Cai's EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Cai hurried around his diningroom, setting up everything for dinner. Most of the food was already set out, but he still had to set out silverware and plates. He was just finishing up when the doorbell rang. He ran down the hall and was panting by the time he opened the door. Lupa stood there, one hand holding Tala, the other carrying abowl covered in tin foil. "Sorry I'm a little early, I just wanted to make sure Storm didn't eat this desert before I made it here," she said. "That's fine, come on in. You can put that in the fridge if you want," Cai said, holding the door open. Lupa pulled Tala, who didn't look too happy, in the door and down the hall to the kitchen. Cai closed the door and made it half way down the hall before the doorbell rang again. The light caster sighed and made his way up the hall again. "What is it with people and being early?" he muttered before putting on a smile and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving at Cai's   Thanksgiving at Cai's EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

The one lone face that appeared. It was the cute little Jason standing at the door with a small grin on his face. He waved at Cai with a strange shyness about him but it didn't keep him from actually coming to the party... thing. "Hey there," he said to young man. "Thanks for inviting me."

Just as Jason had tried to make things less awkward, Casey showed up with a large grin. "Hey there, Cai! I came a little early if you don't mind. Ive got nothing better to do in my life now..." As he walked up to the door to stand behind Jason, a small red box came clearer into view. It was a store-bought apple pie. What else could you expect from Casey? "And I brought pie! I know it isn't home made, but it still eats good!"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving at Cai's   Thanksgiving at Cai's EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

"No problem," Cai said to the boy before his attention was caught by Casey. "As long as it's edible, I really don't care," he said in response to the pie. "You two can just sit in the living room if you want, I've got some stuff to finish up." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving at Cai's   Thanksgiving at Cai's Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving at Cai's
Page 1 of 1