Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some things that need to be done...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Some things that need to be done... Empty
PostSubject: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 pm

So, site's been restarted and stuffs, so I think it's time for some updates. So, I made a list.

-First, we need to update the site members and hall of fame.
-Second, we need more active mods/admins, especially since Hika's now gone.
-Third, we should add areas that are well-known but have to be rp-ed in a broader areas, such as Cai's weapon shop in Windtown
-Fourth, we may want to start a new plot soon. I have a few ideas, but I'll see what you guys say before I list them out.

So, read and comment!
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 am

1. I agree. I shall do that when time permits x3

2. I shall get on that too.

3. I like that idea~ that is on the list too!

4. if you have ideas, I wanna hear them :D
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 am

Plot ideas :D

-1, Revolutionary War. Basically, Skyshatter revolts against the human world and tries to become is own country instead of being a waste dump for the humans. Note, this one's not entirely mine, Hika and Aie have been thinking about it a lot.

-2, Police Take-Over. It's already been said that the human's police are getting rougher at the airport. They might be planning to gain control of Skyshatter and kill off all of the magic people once and for all. But we won't let them do that, will we?

-3, The Shinda Tochi Forest releases the dead. Great for all of those good characters, because now they'll walk among us, but what about the evil ones? There are greater evils inside that forest than any of us know, darker even than those like Korari and Scar. If those were released, we'd all be in big trouble. Note, in this plot, your dead characters that came back will NOT count as real characters, but you can still rp them fully.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 am

those are pretty awesome ideas :D and I was actually kinds thinking about number 2 myself cx the only problem is which one do we start with? D: they are all great ideas...
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Well, I think 2 can lead into 1, so we could maybe make them into a super plot. But we might want to wait until we know that people will post in them, so we could do 3 first... or not. I have no idea what other people might want xD
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Lets not forget we need more members, advertize people. *total hypocrate that won't advertise because he's kinda to bussy looking after this site kinda sorta*
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Aie's right, we need more people xD I've been trying to advertise, but not many people are interested :/

(As a side note, I really wanna do plot 3, cause I want to use Osi and Ashley again xD)
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 pm

I like them all. D;

I agree that we need a lot more people to start a plot. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things that need to be done...   Some things that need to be done... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things that need to be done...
Page 1 of 1