Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Emb ONLY

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Nyra smiled. She kept her eyes locked on hers, and she mouthed the word, 'Nightlock', it was a deathly thing, but it was also another.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 pm

"What's nightlock?" Asked a wondering Crocket
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Nyra kept her eyes locked with Crockets. "Nightlock is a deadly plant, it can kill instantly. It is also another name for a black bird." she said,
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"Why did you bring up a deadly plant?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Nyra looked outside, an pointed to a bush beside one of Crocket's neighbors' houses. "That's a Nightlock bush." she said. "I almost died from Nightlock once." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"That's a Darkness casters house I think" he said and hugged her when he said she almost died "I can make them blow away?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

OOC: Ok guys, I may not be a mod or an admin but I'm the closest damn thing to one that's on often. either slow it way the hell down or knock it the hell off with the nothing but love topics. It's upsetting certian members and it drove this site into the ground once before and I'm not gonna let that happen again so knock it off and have plento off random adventurous little topics to balance out all the the romance that you're currently drowning in.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 pm

OOC: Aye-aye captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Emb ONLY   Me and Emb ONLY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Emb ONLY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: