Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Darki only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Nyra grinned as she rode on Crocket's back to the beach. "We're here!" she said, she hopped down and she took off her shirt, with her bikini top underneath, and her bikini bottoms under her skirt. "It feels good to get those clothes off." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Crocket huffed when she jumped off and took his shirt off then smiled and scooped her up and plunged into the water.

(Ill be back in about 10 min)
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm

(k)

Nyra smiled. She squealed with surprise when Crocket picked her up. "Eek!" she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Crocket laughed and dropped her into the water in the shallow end and helped her stand up
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Nyra smiled, she got up and kissed Crocket. She raced into the deep area. She sat on her knees so it touched her chin. "Aah, sweet water." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm

He happily took the kiss and followed her took the deep and lower himself down as well. He kissed her and replied to what she had said "The water does feel nice today"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Nyra nodded. "It does feel nice. But, it feels better with you around." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Crocket smiled and just stayed there with Nyra, it felt so right with her here
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Nyra smiled. She noticed a Diving Board in the deep area. "Watch this." she said. She got up onto the Diving Board, bounced a little, and cartwheeled off, and flipped into the water. Once she was finished, she swam over. "Tada!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Crocket clapped and yelled "Good job! Bravo!" He said then got on it him self and ran and slammed his feet onto it and flew threw the air flipping and turning and dove into the water and swam under Nyra and put her on his back
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Nyra smiled, "Bravo!" she said as he went into the water. She squealed with joy when he came up. "Good job." she said, "Of getting me." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:45 pm

"I think I've had you for longer than that" he laughed and let her slide off and held her by thighs again
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Nyra smiled. She put her arms around his next, and kissed him, long and quiet. "I love you, you know that. I can't stand to be alone anymore." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 pm

He gladly took the kiss and whispered back to her "I love you too...I wouldn't have the need to live without you" and kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:59 pm

She smiled, "That's good to hear." she said, "So, I guess we're boyfriend, girlfriend now?" she asked, feeling retarded. She moved closer to him, since the cold water was taking effect on her.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Crocket glady let her come closer and he chuckled "I believe so"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Nyra smiled. "That's good to know." she chuckled, her feet looked small in the water, when really, they were average. She kept her hands around Crocket's neck, happily.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Crocket kissed her forehead and laid his head on her shoulders and closed his eye taking in the moment
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Nyra smiled. She shut her eyes, and just stayed there, breathing and taking in the scent of Crocket, the scent she wouldn't ever forget.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Crocket kissed her neck and took a deep breath and pulled bs head back and stared her in hthe eyes smiling
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Nyra shut her eyes for a moment, enjoying the moment. she then opened her green eyes, and locked her eyes with Crockets. "Your place?" she asked, sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sure" he said eyes still locked on hers
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Nyra nodded. She kept her eyes locked on Crockets. "OK." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Crocket asked still not breaking eye contact "want to go eat something at the diner before we go to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Nyra nodded. "Sure." she said.

ooc: topic over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me and Darki only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Darki only   Me and Darki only Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Darki only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: South SkyShatter Beach-
Jump to: