Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurrection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankoku

Ankoku

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 pm

I haven't been able to see anything in forever. Just black. I don't know why, but I feel like for some time I've just been dead to this world. Maybe because I am. But not anymore.

Ankoku woke up with a shocked expression. What had happened to him? He was surrounded by what he thought felt like very soft dirt, but he couldn't tell because of how dark it was. He struggled a little, and the dirt surrounding him moved. He then pushed into the dirt below him to push himself up. Soon he emerged from the ground, completely covered in dirt.

He looked around, with a puzzled face. He felt different. He didn't feel so distant and angry. He had changed. Then he looked down at himself.

"I need a bath."

He then walked off to go wash over by the most concluded part of the lake he knew of.

OC: (And now I head to the lake to continue this story)

OC: (Hey people, I'm back. And I got a whole new attitude, just like the character does.)
Back to top Go down

Resurrection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Graveyard-
Jump to: