Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot part 5!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:50 am

Alright, so if you haven't guessed already, each of the "trials" is specifically designed to allow one member of the Quest to prove themselves by saving the rest of the group. In the first trial, Cai's light destroyed all of the visions; in the second trial, John's shape-shifting powers killed the giant turtle beast. In the THIRD trial, Hikari will save them all. And the last trial is for Casey, but we'll get to that later. We're currently going to focus on Hikari's trial.

For lack of a better idea in my head, the next trial will basically make the males helpless while Hikari has to kick butt :D And what better way to make the males helpless than to create a scenario similar to the sirens of Greek mythology?

So this is what I came up with. The three guys will hear these sirens singing and get in a trance and start following the sound. Now, Hikari will only hear some crazy squawking and realize that it's a trap. So she tries to get the guys to realize it's a trap, but they ignore her. So, in the end, Hikari has to kill the sirens and save everyone :D

Any questions?Concerns?Comments that are more than just one word? Post them below before I make the new topic!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Um..... I know it's not ment to sound this way but your kinda makeing them all seem like testosterone driven perverts that think with their lower head.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:13 pm

LETS KICK SOME A**!
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Cai

Cai

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 pm

@ Aie. I'm sorry you feel that way, but all I did was modify an old myth to only affect males. And if you think about it, only men where sailors in the ancient greek's time, so the sirens really only affected men anyway, so i'm not really changing anything from what ancient people come up with a long time ago.

@hika: *applause*
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

*Atempts to resist the urge to argue*
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 am

Well, if you actually go into the true story of the sirens, the men who fall under their spell aren't perverted at all. They are attracted by their voice which is apparently the most beautiful sound in the world. So much so that it is unnatural. Its not that the men wanted to go to the sirens for... that, its that they wanted to find the source of the voice to see who/what it was. And I'm sure that the sirens affected women too, it was just extremely rare to find a woman on a ship that went by their island. Not only that, but the reason it didn't affect women as much is because girls are usually feel more jealousy towards someone better than them instead of admiration~
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I've decided that even though Aie has some objections, I'm going to go ahead and start part 5. We need to get this plot moving so that we can get this site active again, and I'm not going to sit for weeks and discuss this when only one person objects anyway. I'm sorry that I can't do what everyone agrees on, but majority rules. That is all I have left to say on this matter. *Puts down a seven of hearts* Have a Nice Day ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot part 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot part 5!   Plot part 5! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot part 5!
Page 1 of 1