Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just here so I don't forget her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

just here so I don't forget her Empty
PostSubject: just here so I don't forget her   just here so I don't forget her EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Name: Akuma (see what was done thar?) [Birth name: Aliah Masomi]
Appearance: just here so I don't forget her 146841
She carries around a silver/black scythe.
Personality: She's normaly a person with a lot of personality, one to seek out the truth. Sometimes she gets into a state of silence and aggression though.
Parents: Ellis Masomi and Rose Masomi in the human world.
Siblings?: She has one that her parents gave birth to after she got kidnapped and taken to the lab. His name is Ryan Masomi.
History: She was a human as a child. Her parents pitied her because no one liked her. She didn't have much friends. One night, she wandered into the woods. Two men came out of no where and kidnapped her. When she woke up she was in some sort of lab. She was scared, not knowing what was going on, and the fact that there was machines connected to her. For awhile they did some failure tests and projects on her, but then one worked. They infected her with some sort of virus that gave her some sort of demonic power. Then, after a couple of days from working out the bugs inside her, they introduced her to a black scythe. As she walked closer and closer to it, she felt a strong feeling that somehow connected to her. The scythe was some sort of demonic tool that ate souls. The legends say that if you listen closely, you can hear it whisper out to you. So anyways, after some tests they did with the powers and all that fun stuff they let her out into Sky Shatter, to see how she would do. Damn, that was long. [edit: I forgot the part that her parents forgot about her and yadayada then they had a baby and treated it like their only child]
What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Demon, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): Demon.
Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies): Demon stuff and whatnot.
Evil or Good?: She has no side - nor good or evil.

I believe since I am a mod it is auto-approved, no?

Last edited by Aki on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

just here so I don't forget her Empty
PostSubject: Re: just here so I don't forget her   just here so I don't forget her EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 pm

O.O Her stare...
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

just here so I don't forget her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: Character Creation :: Creations-
Jump to: