Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestia

Celestia

Who you love : Umm, Earth?

they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open) Empty
PostSubject: they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open)   they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Celestia stared up the height, shocked at how it seemed to tower over her like a monster. She was in her Spirit Form, so she was a lot shorter. She lashed her tortoiseshell tail and unsheathed her claws. She dug them into the rock and slowly began to climb up. "I can do it," she promised herself. "I can."
Back to top Go down
Yazee

Yazee

they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open)   they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Yazee, in her animal form, was grooming with her friend Timber. They had climbed to a difficult ledge, flat on top, but steep to it. Timber had fallen into a bush, so Yazee was pulling burrs and throns from his thick coat.
Back to top Go down
Celestia

Celestia

Who you love : Umm, Earth?

PostSubject: Re: they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open)   they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Celestia looked up. "Hey," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open)   they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

they say nothing is impossible... if that's true, then i can climb this! (open)
Page 1 of 1