Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; Empty
PostSubject: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 am

Nathan and Casey walked through the semi-crowded mall in the early afternoon on a bright, sunny day. They passed by quite a few stores that they didn't really find much of an interest in, especially Build-A-Bear. After a few minutes, of silent walking, Nathan turned to Casey. "So why are we here exactly?"

Casey was looking around curiously as if to take in all the sights of the mall. "I need some new clothes. All of mine now are getting too small..."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 pm

ooc: I hope this is open...

Lupa was walking along in the mall, her head turned to the side to look at the shops she was passing, although none of them had sparked her interest yet. She was so preoccupied with looking at the shops that she didn't notice Casey and Nathan until she walked right into them. Startled, she took a step back and looked at the two. "I'm sorry!" she said quickly, " I guess I wasn't paying attention to where i was going."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:33 pm

OOC: It is open :'D

Both Nathan and Casey stumbled backwards but quickly recovered so that they were standing there grinning. Nathan crossed his arms in front of his chest nonchalantly and winked at her. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's not big deal for a pretty girl like..." He stopped suddenly when he got a good look at her. "Oh wait, you're only about eleven or twelve. Uh, whoops."

Casey was grinning until he heard Nathan trying to flirt. Immediately, he turned on him. "Dude, are you serious? You're so unbelievable!" With a heavy sigh, he turned back to Lupa. "Oh, don't worry about it," He replied. "You're perfectly fine!"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 pm

"Okay, good," she said, ignoring Nathan. Suddenly feeling a little self-conscious, she said, "now I've got to get going." She then side-stepped and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Casey blinked as the girl started to walk away, not really bothering to say anything because he knew how she felt.

Recovering from slight embarrassment, Nathan turned around and tried to get the girl's attention. "Wait, you didn't even tell us your name!"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Lupa stopped and looked over her shoulder at Nathan. "Does it matter?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Nathan blinked and hesitated. "Er... I guess not." He responded.

Casey just rolled his eyes. "She's twelve. Thirteen at most. It doesn't matter what her name is. What are you going to do, hit on her?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:38 am

Paisley was also searching for clothes whenever she spotted the two teens and young girls collision. She had just walked out of the Hot Topic near by with bags in tow whenever she noticed them. Paisley didn't know any of them exactly, but she could just remember Lupa's name. The two boys, on the other hand, were a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Nathan shook his head and looked up to see Paisley walking towards them. "But she's a different story. She doesn't look thirteen, does she?"

Casey facepalmed as he looked up. "No, I guess not... Must you do this every time we go somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 am

Paisley noticed that one of the boys was staring at her and she looked around a moment in surprise before she walked up to them, smiling politely. "Hey, do I know you?" She asked, tilting her slightly as if thinking about it. He looked a few years older than her, but not pedophilely so.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Nathan looked at her and smiled. "No, but you will. I'm Nathan. You are...?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 am

Paisley laughed. "I will, eh? Anyway, name's Paisley." She flashed him a smile and reached out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Instead of grabbing her hand with his in a way of shaking it, he grabbed her hand and flipped it to where the back of her hand was facing up. Quickly, Nathan gave her hand a quick kiss like a flippin kiss-up o3o; literally XD "Paisley?" He echoed. "What a beautiful name!"

Casey rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He was getting rather tired of Nathan's acts of "love".
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Lucky for Casey, Paisley didn't seem to be falling for it. "Thanks." She said, raising an eyebrow. She pulled her hand away and shoved it in her pocket. "Let me guess, 'And a beautiful girl deserves a beautiful name.' Or something like that?" She replied, copying his tone.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Nathan looked up and blinked at her for a second before chuckling. "Have my tactics already become that famous?" He then shook his head and crossed his arms in the same style as Casey. "Well, it would definitely be better than calling you unappealing, right? Not that you are, of course. You're rather pretty for a teenage girl. Unlike a lot of the others that try to cover themselves with all that makeup."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 am

"Well, I've never actually heard anything, but it's not hard to guess." She said, crossing her arms. "Pretty... For a teenage girl? For a teenage girl?!" She growled, narrowing her eyes. She didn't feel like a teenage girl. Both her parents and her sister died. Now she had to take care of her magically annoying fourteen year old nephew by herself. She didn't feel seventeen... "What are you anyway, Nathan?"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:11 pm

This wasn't going to turn out well; Nathan could tell. He raised his eyebrows at her. "I'm actually a fire caster. But what was wrong with calling you a teenage girl? Obviously it upset you," He told her with concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Paisley turned away. "No reason. None at all. I'm fine." She mumbled before turning back to him. "I'm an angel." She told Nathan, her mood flipping once again as she smiled halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;   SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o; Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOPPING :D Not something that happens everyday o3o;
Page 1 of 1