Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kori Equistall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Kori Equistall Empty
PostSubject: Kori Equistall   Kori Equistall EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Name:Kori Equistall (Kokiri)
Appearance:Smallish boy with short, curly brown hair. He has bright green eyes that sparkle with excitement
Personality:Always full of energy and excitement, he always has a positive attitude towards almost everything.
Parents:True:Sintha Kokiri (mother) and Linus Kokiri(Father)
Raised by: Marore Equistall (aunt) and Cahya Equistall(uncle)
Siblings?: Cai and Osi Kokiri
History:When Linus discovered that Cai and Osi where Casters, Kori (at the age of a few months) was sent to live with his aunt and uncle for protection from the police.He grew up with his aunt and uncle, believing them to be his true parents and having no connection with his older brothers. However, Kori also had caster powers, and was eventually sent to Skyshatter.
What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever):Forever
Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies):Fire
Evil or Good?:good!

as a side note, I know that I have three current characters, but one shall soon disappear, and I want this charrie ready to take his/her place.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Kori Equistall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kori Equistall   Kori Equistall EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

Kori Equistall
Page 1 of 1