Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ankoku Sighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankoku

Ankoku

Ankoku Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Ankoku Sighting   Ankoku Sighting EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 am

Ankoku had been walking in the woods, for no reason, yet with greater reason then maybe anybody else may have. His black cloak lightly dragging in the grass, his eyes staring off in the distance, his mind the same. And then he heard something. A bush had moved and rustled. And the same moment it did, Ankoku turned and vanished leaving nothing in his place
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Ankoku Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankoku Sighting   Ankoku Sighting EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 am

Kai walked out of the bushes, holding some flowers in his hand. He looked around. "Hm.. I swear I saw someone here.. Man, I really need to know where I am to get back home." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku

Ankoku

Ankoku Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankoku Sighting   Ankoku Sighting EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 am

Ankoku is bored hiding in a tree and decides to help the stranger by letting him know where he is. He breaks off a branch, soundlessly leaps out of a tree, and draws the words "Neko Fields" by a stump. He then kicks the rock over to make a slight, yet noticeable thud before climbing back into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Ankoku Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankoku Sighting   Ankoku Sighting EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am

Kai turned around, following all the noises. He then saw the trunk that had the words 'Neko Fields' by it. "Wha.. Who.. Who's there?" He said, looking around the vast area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ankoku Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankoku Sighting   Ankoku Sighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Ankoku Sighting
Page 1 of 1