Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sir Aiedle Glover?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

"Thanks for showing me the way Hikari" said Aiedle as he walked into the Black smiths shop "Ah helo again Sir Glover I have finished your sword, scabbard, and shield now that whould normaly cost $200 but seeing as not many Nights much less nobel men come by my shop I'll gladly lower the price to $50"called the Smith,Aiedle payed for the items confused and and left the store with an arming sword a scabbard and a shield with the Glover family crest on the front"sir? He called me a Night? could he have been mistaken" thought Aiedle as he walked out of the Smith's shop
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Hikari was jus outside the shop. "So what happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 pm

"well first the smith calls me Sir Glover then he sain that he had finished what I ordered he then proceded to drop the price from $200 to $50 because he says I'm a Night and a Nobleman(is there a difference) then after I pay he hands me an arming sword plus a scabbard and a Shield with this family crest on it Sir Aiedle Glover? Glover-coat-of-arms and I'm just confused"said Aiedle
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:25 pm

"Interesting..." Hikari said. "I remember the name 'Glover' but I don't remember you..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yes and I remember wakeing up in a forest only remembering my first name and age talking to a wolf turning into a lion turning back into a person and yet my head didn't hurt untill I came out of that shop" said Aiedle sitting down all the while Rei is chearing in the backround "yay yay more food yay more food!"

OOC: yes the way to Rei's heart is through his stomach
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Hikari chuckled at Rei's excitement at something, but she didn't know what. All she knew is that she was yelping really loud.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 pm

OOC:Rei is japanese for ghost and he's a guy

"He's happy because he decided to be the guardian and compainion of an Animeer that now supposedly comes from a rich family instead of eating him so know he thinks he's going to get more food because im a nobeman" if your wondering what Rei is yelping about" said Aiedle now sitting against a wall hands on head with a headache"SHUT UP REI IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO PUT UP WITH YOU!!!" he shouted,Rei wimpered alittle then quieted down

Last edited by Aiedle. on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 pm

OOC: Calling Rei a she was a typo, I know he's a guy
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 pm

OOC:Oh sorry
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Tiz k...
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:25 pm

*looks at sky* so what now? how do we prove that I am who the smith says I am? asked Aiedle
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

"Well, go back in and ask him...." Hikari suggested.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 pm

"eh worth a shot but why don't you come with me I'm already nervous as is"said Aiedle
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 pm

"Alright..." Hikari said, walking into the store with Aiedle.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm

"oh your back already Sir Glover and who is this preatty young lady you brought with you?" asked the Smith "thats not Important right now"said Aiedle an edge to his voice "then why ya here?"responded the Smith "I need to know If your sure of who I am." said Aiedle "Sir Aiedle William Glover yes your him I could tell because of the Dragon chest armor but what really gave you away was your gauntlets. Only Glovers can make such high quality armor. now is that all?." replied the Smith
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Hikari stood there, feeling akward.
Back to top Go down
Celestia

Celestia

Who you love : Umm, Earth?

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Celestia walked through Windtown, nearly colliding with Aiedle and Hikari. "Oh," she said awkwardly. "You two again. It's odd that we keep running into each other."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 pm

"Im sorry do I know you" asked Aiedle responding to what this stranger said
Back to top Go down
Celestia

Celestia

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Celestia raised an eyebrow. "How could you not remember me, Aiedle? We're friends!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"we are?"said Aiedle confused, "I found him in the forest like this, he's lost his memory all he can remember is his first name and how old he is" said Rei trying to clear up the matter
Back to top Go down
Celestia

Celestia

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh." Celestia was silent after that. She transformed into her Spirit Form and padded away, tortoiseshell tail lashing angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:22 pm

"What was that about?"Aiedle asked Rei, Rei responded"I dont know." as Rei said this Aiedle fell to his knees his hands to his head"AHH My Head... Celestia.. Wait!" said Aiedle sudenly remembering his friend he then blacked out waking up a few moments later
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 pm

"A-Aiedle!" Hikari said, releaved that he had awoken. "Are you ok?!"
Back to top Go down
Celestia

Celestia

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Celestia's ears flicked at Aiedle's voice, but she did not turn back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm

"yeah Im alright it just felt like my skull was split open and then I suddenly remembered who she was but I feel fine now" said Aiedle looking around for Celestia

OOC:sigh won't anyone post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aiedle Glover?   Sir Aiedle Glover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Aiedle Glover?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown-
Jump to: