Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

"S***!!" he turned to Shade handing him a spare rope "Take this I'm gonna go down there when i tell you to throw it down and help them up, OK?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

"A-Are you sure?" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm

"You have that knife still that I could use?" he asked being to mad to be scared
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

"I have three. I think you should use the sharpest one..." Shade said, pulling a bright silver dagger. "Make sure there's still demon blood on it when you give it back. Demon blood is a once in a lifetime opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

"I will" with that he took the knife and jumped into the portal and found himself in the middle of 2 demons "Now you b***** DIE!!" he yelled slashing through the demons soon 2 were dead and he had a clear path to Hikari and the others.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

The room led into a hallway, which then led into a maze. At the end, lie three glass chambers, each person in one, wearing rags for clothing.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Zack's red eyes glared "Perfect....." he started through the maze after about 3 hours of fighting demons in the maze he finally got through and saw them and rushed over and unscrewed the locks and hinges and levitated the lid of Hikaris off and started helping her up

OOC: again if it ok
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

The lid started to close, and Hikari started going back. In a flash, they were all unconcious. A huge demon stood over Zack. It said something but it was too loud and mispoken to make out.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

"You F****** piece of s***!!!!!" he yelled at the demon and his eyes just were basicly blazes hes soon had a huge fireball and it flew at the demon the Zack stepped forward and started stabbing the demon.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

The half-naked Hikari started to come to. As did Sora. But then, while Zack was distracted, some demons dragged them to another hallway, into a room where they were forced to remove their clothing.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Zack heard the demons moving them and his eyes were boiling with the heat and tears he screamed and levitated the demon and threw him against the side of a wall and charged over to the other room and jumped onto one of the demons and sliced its head off with ease and then he did the same for the other one, then faced were the other demon should come.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Once they saw the chance, Sora and Hikari put the rags back on.

The last demon attacked Zach, jumping in his back, claws seeping into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Zack screamed and threw his arm back stabbing its head making the demon fall off of him Zack jumped onto the demon and started stabbing the demons head and neck and yelled "You piece of s***!! I you think I'll let you get away with touching Hikari your f****** stupider than i thought!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

The demon died in a puff of black smoke. A hissing noise sounded when the dust fell to the ground.

Sora was gone.

Hikari lied in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Zack rushed over to Hikari and kissed her "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

She was crying, She hugged him tightly. "I wanna go home."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

"I know" then he looked around "Wheres Sora?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

"Shade has him." Hikari replied.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

"Is he safe with him?" he asked picking her up
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

She nodded. "Minata's safe too..." Hikari looked around. "This place is horrible."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 pm

"I could tell but I'm gonna get you out of here and then I'll get you some clothes" he said now at the base of the hole "Shade the rope!!!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Shade pulled the two up. "You guys ok?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

"I am, I think shes just shocked, lets get in the car" he said carrying Hikari toward the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)   Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Expedition (Shade and Zack only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2