Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiedle's companions (cont)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Aiedle's companions (cont) Empty
PostSubject: Aiedle's companions (cont)   Aiedle's companions (cont) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 am

I whould like to get these guys pre-approved now that way its not a pain waiting to get them approved later

Pet name:Kanji

Species:Corsac fox

Appearance:Aiedle's companions (cont) Corsac_fox

How did you get it: Met in Syra forest, saved life

Pet name:Kibou

Species:Cat Bombay Mix

Appearance:Aiedle's companions (cont) 2lxy1yc

How did you get it: Met at Hope River, found washed up on shore

Pet name:Tatsu

Species:Hasst's Eagle

Appearance:Aiedle's companions (cont) Haasts_eagle_1

How did you get it: Met in Syra forest, found with broken wing, nursed back to health
(just so you know Tatsu has a 10ft wingspan and is my main mode of transportation, what i didnt name him Dragon for nothing)

Pet name:Inu

Species:Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog (please don't make me repeat it)

Appearance:Aiedle's companions (cont) Ch_Catahoula_002_m

How did you get it: Met in Windtown, found as a scrawny stray with no collar by Tatsu

Please approve them I just really don't want to wait untill after the inevitable member boom when this site will be swamped.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Aiedle's companions (cont)   Aiedle's companions (cont) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 pm

APPROVED! And just so you know, you cant have any other conpanions until one dies.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Aiedle's companions (cont)   Aiedle's companions (cont) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Eh one of the Animeers powers is the ability to summon Animals so i still summon an Eagle to fly me around every were trust me there is an eagle that hunts antelope so is possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiedle's companions (cont)   Aiedle's companions (cont) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiedle's companions (cont)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: Character Creation :: Pets (Optional)-
Jump to: