Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twelve Days of Christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Twelve Days of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Twelve Days of Christmas   Twelve Days of Christmas EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 pm

On the first day of Christmas, Akira gave to me, a Sora in a cookie
On the second day of Christmas, Korari gave to me, two Lunar cats, and a Sora in a cookie
On the third day of Christmas, Neyomi gave to me, three burning Hikas, two Lunar cats, and a Sora in a cookie
On the forth day of Christmas, Dementia gave to me, four flying Kyries, three burning Hikas, two Lunar cats, and a Sora in a cookie.
On the fifth day of Christmas Hikari gave to me, FIVE CRAZY AIES!!! Four flying Kyries, three Hikas burning, two Lunar cats, and a Sora in a cookie!
On the sixth day of Christmas, Minata gave to me, six pregnat Lucies, FIVE CRAZY AIES, foour flying Kyries, three burning Hikas, two Lunar cats, and a Sora in a cookies.
On the seventh day of Christmas, seven lonely Ninas, six pregnant Lucies, FIIIIVE CRAAAZY AAAIIIEEEESSSS, four flying Kyries, three burning Hikas, two Lunar Cats, and a Sora in a cookie.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

Twelve Days of Christmas
Page 1 of 1