Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kidnapped.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Kidnapped. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:27 pm

The boss smiled, as he ran his hand down her leg.

(OOC: We should timeskip.. or something..)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm

OOC: Yes, yes we should and we will, altho for some reason I'm interested to see how this would play out.

IC: After the man was finished and gone Lucy lay beside the glass wall passed out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Kai just stared at Lucy from the other wall, not able to move. The room smelled of cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Lucy slowly started to awake, she sat up and stared at Kai blankly, she hugged her knee's to her now sore chest and began to shake in fear as everything that just happend played over and over again in her head.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Kai mouthed the words 'I'm sorry, this is all my fault' as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Lucy slowly brought her hands up to her neck and began to try to choke herself to death.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 am

Kai looked back up to her, and saw what she was doing. "No, Lucy, don't!" He managed to say, but she didn't hear since the wall of glass was soundproof.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind me doing this, it's just a preliminary to a possible new chrie I have in mind, a guy one this time.

A man in a suit unlocked the door and walked into the room with a tray of food in his hands, as soon as he saw Lucy trying to kill herself he dropped the tray and ran to stop her, he eventually managed to pry her hands away from her neck and Lucy just sat there coughing, "What did the boss do to you?" the man said to himself as he let go of Lucy's wrists, "Why?... Why wont you just let me die... How can I live after what you people did to me..." Lucy sobbed, "Wow, the boss really did a number on her." the man thought as Lucy grrabbed his hands and began to choke herself with them, "KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Kai closed his eyes, then opened him, recognizing his childhood friend. He hasn't seen him since his sister died. Kai blinked again, and noticed it was really him. Kai stood up and staggered to the glass wall and collapsed beside where Lucy was on the other side. He turned his head to Lucy and said "No Lucy.. I'll get you out of here.. please don't kill yourself before I do.." with a hoarse voice that couldn't be heard on the other side, and turned his head to the man. "Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 pm

the man didn't notice Kai, he was too focused on trying to not choke Lucy to death, he soon escaped Lucy's grip and hugged her then wispered in her ear, "Listen sweetheart, people love you, so long as you hve that then nothing is worth killing yourself over, now what did the boos do to you?" As he pulled away Lucy bent down and laid her head in his lap crying, "listen, I'm gonna bring you some clothes and some more food ok, please don't kill youself while I'm gone.", Lucy just nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Kai was in the place he collapsed, in about the middle of the room, watching Lucy and the man. He closed his eyes again, feeling tired and in pain. Kai felt like he was going to throw up from the smell of blood.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

The man looked over through the glass and noticed Kai, "Wait is that? it can't be, it's been years since I've last seen him, weel either way I sould bring them some food." Leo thought as he went to go get food, he came back shortly with a pillow and a blanket as well as some clothes for Lucy and two trays of food, he gave the stuff to lucy then brought the other tray with him to Kai's cell, he opend the door and the strong stench of blood hit him almost driving him insane, after closing and locking the door behind him he went over to Kai and sat down and gave him his food, "Kai? Is that you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Kai opened his eyes again, seeing Leo. "Leo...?" He mumbled back in reply.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm

"Kai my friend! Hows life been treating you?" Leo asked, his red eyes glowing, a sure sign that he was starving.

OOC: How about like, Kai didn't know leo was a vampire when they were kids?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:27 pm

(OOC: Kay.)

Kai didn't really notice his glowing eyes, since his vision was blurry anyways. "Call me Jack, since the boss isn't here to hear." He managed to say with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 pm

"So then why does she call you Kai, you've told her havn't you I'm een that is your daughter isn't it? You should have atleast told her by now." Leo Said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 pm

"I told her.. she just prefers to call me Kai. And wait- Daughter? No, no, no.." Kai said, trying to push himself up into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 pm

No, I meen that little one that Frank took upstairs is she your daughter? I meen I could tell that the girl in there is older then you, by the wat what are thier names?" Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 am

"Oh, yes, it is. She's Lucy," Kai said, pointing to Lucy on the other side of the glass wall, "And the one upstairs is Alica, named after.. 'her'. Oh, wait, is Alica okay? What are they doing to her?".
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 am

"I'm sorry, I don't know... ok seriously, we need to get you into the other cell, your starting to look tasty." Leo said as he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 am

(OOC: I'm having Yaoi fangirl senses right now. DO IT. DO IT. DOOOOOOO IT.)

"What?" Kai said, not sure what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 am

OOC: You want Leo to bite Kai?

IC: Leo started to so shake, "Need... Blood..." he mumbled too quiet for Kai to hear.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:29 am

(OOC: YES. OHGAWDYES. C:)

"Leo..? Are you okay?"Kai said, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 am

OOC: So Kai's going to become a vampire?

IC: Leo stared into Kai's eyes with his now compleatly glowing blood red ones, "I'm... sorry..." Leo managed to say before he opend his mouth and his fangs quickly grew, he then plunged his fanges into the right side of Kai's neck.

Lucy was on the other side of the glass wall banging on it and screaming and crying as she saw it all unfold.

Leo stood up once he was finished and wiped the blood from his mouth leaving Kai on the ground, "I'm so sorry Kai... I'm so sorry..." Leo kept repeating.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 am

(OOC: Awwwyeaaaah he is. c: I'm like, fangirling so much right now just thinking about the bond between them that shall grow. Riiiiggghhttt? They will be like, bros. orevenmore :D- /shot)

Kai blinked. "L.. Leo.. No, it's... okay." He said, still on the ground, staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped.   Kidnapped. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: