Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of something...depressing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TehInferno

TehInferno

The start of something...depressing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

"Why're you here?" Kyrie looked over at her as he walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:30 pm

"Well... I-" She said before getting cut off and grabbing her right eye that started to flash and started to shake. "Go away, I don't want to go with you." She murmured repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 pm

"Are you alright" Kyrie puts his hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Akira pushed him away a little. "I'm.. fine. It's nothing." She said.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 am

Kyrie knows that there was something wrong, but decided not to pry, it'ds be rude. "If you say so, where do you want me to sleep, I'm good with anything"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 am

Akira turned around. "Well, there's my bed, since I don't think I'll be staying here during the night, I guess you could say I have something to do.." She replied.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

Kyrie looked at her for a second. "Is there something going on? I still don't understand much about here or you, but there's obviously something going on" Kyrie stared blankly at her wondering if she would answer him truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 am

"I'm a vampire, it's just some common trouble, you could say, and I'm having another vampire with me at the time to help me out." She tried to explain without going into detail, "And yes, you're probably thinking that vampires are obsessed with blood and killing people, but no, don't worry, you're fine." Akira added, and waited for his reaction as he found out what she was.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am

Kyrie looked at her and didn't seem too surprised. "Well, fair enough....I'm not sure if I'd be any help anyways. What do you eat?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 am

"Hmm, eat?" She said, opening her fridge with some plates of cake in it. "Well.." Akira mumbled, staring down at a piece of shortcake she had bought yesterday.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 am

"Can you eat normal food?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 am

Akira nodded. "Yeah, but I prefer sweets and snacks, or sometimes I eat out with Shade." She explained, "Because I don't really have a job.." Saying the last part lowly.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 am

"You seem to have a lot of secrets" Kyrie turned to her and tried unsucessfully to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 am

Akira laughed. "Yeah. A vampire always has secrets." She said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Shade texted Akira from his house. "R u coming over?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Akira picked up her phone and looked at it. 'Yeah, just one sec.' she texted back, then looked up to Kyrie. "I gotta go. Lunar will help you if you need anything." She said, putting her cellphone back in her pocket and walking out the door into the thick bushes again.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Kyrie sat down for a second. Then one of the only emotions he felt came over him, curiosity he tried to follow on, but couldn't see her after he went out so he just walked around wondering where she might've gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of something...depressing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2