Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! Empty
PostSubject: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Cai was behind the counter of the weapon shop in Windtown. This was his first day on the job and he was a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Mika came running into the store. "Cai!~" She called. Mika had heard that he had got a job, and wanted to visit him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 pm

"Mika? What are you doing here?" he asked, seeing her come into the store.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Mika walked up to Cai. "I heard you had a new job, so I came to come visit you~" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well, you heard right," Cai said, smiling. "it's nice of you to come by. Honestly, i'm a little nervous," he said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, Cai." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:41 pm

"Thanks," he said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Mika smiled. "Maybe while I'm here you can teach me about the different types of weapons?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 pm

"Sure," Cai said, stepping out from behind the counter. "Where do you want to start?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Mika shrugged. "I dunno." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!   lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS! Empty

Back to top Go down

lolwut? Cai has a new job? AWESOMENESS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown-
Jump to: