Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Childhood Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Childhood Stories Empty
PostSubject: Childhood Stories   Childhood Stories EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Share how your character's lives as children were! It's very simple. Just write your character's childhood down below on this page. We would love to see how your characters came to be what they are now.

Hikari's Childhood:

Hikari- Age six Childhood Stories Anime-child3-1

"Mommy, I wanna go play at the park." A little girl, about age 6 said. She had long brown hair and green eyes. "Alright, Hikari. But remember, don't get into any trouble. It's a dangerous world." Hikari smiled "Ok, Mommy!" She said, in a sing-songy voice. She walked past her sleeping baby brother quietly and headed out the door.
It was a quiet fall afternoon. Hikari skipped along the pathway to the park. And once she got there, she saw several friends. There was Yuri, Tadashi, Sori, Amaya and Hakatu. They played for hours and hours until Sori got hurt and had to be taken home. everyone left after that. Hikari skiped back along the pathway, but took a different turn. A strange man with glasses followed her.
Hikari heared the footsteps, and her smile dissapeared. She still skipped like she didn't notice him, and the man seemed to buy it. Hikari walked down a flight of stairs. So did the man.
Hikari stopped at the end of the room and didn't turn around. She found herself in an underground garage. And by the looks of the cars, and the flickering lights, it looked abandoned. The man stood over her. He tried to pick her up, but she turned around quickly and kicked the man in the chin with a drop-kick. The man was so suprised, he almost fell to the ground, but that didn't stop him from attacking. But then something strange happened to Hikari.
Hikari's eyes started to glow a bright orange. Her hair turned orange right after her eyes, and a blazing fire shot from her hands. The man screamed in pain. He threw off his jacket which was lit into flames. Wide eyed and scared, the man ran for the door. Hikari blocked the door with fire, which soon shot at him and burned him. He tried getting the flames off of him, and Hikari trapped him in a fire box. The box got smaller and smaller, untill, all there was left was ashes.
Hikari smiled. The flames vanished, and Hikari went back to normal. She went back home.
"How was the park, sweety?" Hikari's mother asked. "Oh, just like every other day at the park."

~*~*~

Hikari- Age seven Childhood Stories Child2

It was winter, and 7 year old Hikari decided to go to the lake. She skipped along a trail that was cleared of snow. The lake was frozen. She started to walk over when she saw a boy with black hair who looked about 6, sitting on a log near the lake. Hikari aproached slowly. The boy looked up, and they both froze. The stared at eachother for a very long time, till the boy sped over and attacked her. Hikari fell to the ground. The boy was smiling very wickedly.
Hikari got up, seeming like nothing happened. The boy looked confused and attacked her several more times. Hikari still got up. Then the boy attacked her with so much force, it almost left her unconcious. Then, Hikari got angry. She decided not to let him win again. She got up. The boy attacked her, but she doged. He fell in the snow, very confused. He went to punch her, but she caught his punch and pushed him down. The boy looked seriously confused. He got up. They stared at eachother again.
The boy sped towards Hikari. She went to caster form and blew him away with fire. The boy was hurled back. He got up and went to strike again. But Hikari kicked him in the stomach. He fell again. The boy was confused. He sat on his knees, looking like he was about to cry. Hikari held out her hand to help him up. It's ok. I know what you are." She said with a warm smile. "You're a vampire. And that's ok with me, because, well, I'm a caster. So I'm like you in a way."
The little boy took her hand and stood up. Hikari hugged him. "It's ok to be different sometimes." She said. Hikari let go. The boy was smiling. "I'm Hikari. What's you're name?" The boy smiled a little bigger. "Shade."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Childhood Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Stories   Childhood Stories EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Ashley, age 10:

The fire was burning powerfully, hot. The house was falling apart, but the family was still there, a man, women, and two young girls. "Get out of here Ashley, keep your sister safe!" the man yelled, and the older girl protested, "But Father I-""Enough, get out of here"He yelled, shoving them through a space just big enough for them to get through. Ashley pulled her little sister along, trying to quiet the cries and screams that emitted from the five-year-old. Suddenly, there was a huge roar, and a blazing limb fell down on the two. Ashley pushed her sister ahead of her, and the limb hit Ashley across the back, trapping her beneath the branches. The other girl stopped, but Ashley yelled at her, "Run Anna, get out of here!" "Ashley, no!"Anna cried, tears streaming down her young face. "Go!"Ashley yelled,and passed out. Anna ran, screaming and crying, away from the scene.

Slowly, Ashley opened her eyes. She found herself looking up at a white ceiling. "Where am I?" she said, then she remembered what had happened, "Where's Anna? and Mother and Father?" Ashley was no trying to sit up, but a burning pain in her back stopped her. "Shhh, calm down," A voice said beside her.Ashley looked over to see a middle-aged woman. "Who are you?" Ashley asked. "I am the head of Skyshatter's orphanage. When you are well, you will join me there, " the woman said bluntly. "What? Do you mean my parents are..." she couldn't finish the sentence, tears welling up in her eyes. "Yes, I'm afraid so," the woman said, absolutely no sympathy in her tone, "And Anna as well." With that, the woman left, leaving Ashley in her grief.

Last edited by Lupa on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Childhood Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Stories   Childhood Stories EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Childhood Stories 112
Korari- Age 6

"Korari! Come here, dear!" His mother called out to him, laughing joyously as she watched him.
Through the tall, wild grass, Korari ran as free as a bird. When he heard his mother call him, he stopped and turned. "What is it?" He answered back curiously.
"It's getting late! Time to come inside!" She replied, walking towards him while she looked towards the east. As she did so, the first rays of the morning sun reached out from behind the tall grass.
Korari, following her gaze, nodded hurriedly and ran up to her and jumped into her arms giggling.
Laughing at her son's energy, his mother just shook her head and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Korari."
Immediately, Korari struggled free of her grip and landed on the ground. "Ewww! Mom, you're a girl! You have cooties! You don't kiss grown men like me!" He yelled, rubbing his cheek vigorously.
She laughed again before grabbing onto his hand. "Just come on home," She told him before leading him back to the house.

Childhood Stories 210
Korari- Age 8

"Dad! Dad!" Korari shouted as his father was lying on the couch. He quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.
Waking up a little startled, Korari's father sat up and stared at his son. "What is it?"
"Mom's in trouble! She was holding onto her tummy and crying!" He cried with a few tears streaming down his face out of fear.
Immediately, his father jumped off the couch and ran into his bed room, closing the door quickly behind him.
Korari tried to follow, but only met up with the locked door in his face. Instead of banging on the door, he pushed his ear against it in curiosity and worry.
"Is it time already?" His father asked quickly. The only answer Korari could hear was the sound of heavy breathing.
"I don't think I can do this..." His mother's voice said through pained gasps.
"Yes you can. Now to get through this, you're going to have to push," His father replied before there was a few seconds of silence.
Suddenly his mother started gasping again, breathing heavier than Korari had ever heard her before.
A few more minutes of the cycle continued before there was a small, weak cry added to the rest of the exhileration.
"She's so beautiful," His father said in a soft, gentle tone. "What's her name?"
Suddenly Korari couldn't hear anything else. Backing away from the door with a small excited grin on his face, he waited impatiently for something to happen.
After a few more minutes, the door finally opened as his father stepped out. His gaze almost immediately landed on Korari. "Wouold you like to see your new little sister?" He asked.
Nodding excitedly, Korari darted into the room to find his mother lying on the bed holding a small bundle in her arms. Slowly he made his way over to her and looked at the new sleeping baby.
His mother smiled at her son. "Korari, meet Nina."

Childhood Stories 310
Korari- Age 11

"I can't believe they're making me go to stupid public school!" Korari growled as he walked down the sidewalk wrapped up in a large black jacket, pants, and a baseball cap with sunglasses over his eyes. "I mean, who makes a vampire go to public school which starts during the day and ends during the day?!" He sighed heavily as he was passed by several cars on the road, one of them being a large truck. Immediately his hat went flying off his head and into the air. With a gasp, Korari reached back for the hat, but it was already out of reach.
"Crap!" He shouted as he turned around, but instead of grabbing the hat, he ran straight into a kid behind him.
the kid instantly fell back onto his butt as everything he was carrying fell to the ground. Papers and books scattered everywhere, littering the ground around him. "Hey watch it, dude!" the kid shouted at Korari.
Korari fell backwards as well before scrambling back to his feet. His exposed head felt like it was on fire, but he ignored it. "I'm sorry!" He replied. "My hat flew off and-... I didn't mean to-!"
"Doesn't matter! You should watch where you're going or are you blind?" The kid responded, getting back to his feet slowly before balling his hands into fists.
Korari, seeing how mad this guy was, just stood there. "Hey, I said I was sorry! That's all I can do-"
Suddenly the guy's fist was in his stomach. Doubling over in pain and lying on the ground out of breath, Korari just sat there trying to stifle a cry of pain.
The kid now towered over him with a grin on his face. "That ought to show you!"
After a few seconds of silence, Korari quietly reached out towards the kid but instead of attacking him, he picked up the books and papers on the gorund and lifted them up towards his opponent. "Sorry..." he whispered before the guy grabbed his things and left. (crazy that he ain't evil yet, amirite? :3)

Childhood Stories 411
Korari- Age 12~ Nina- Age 4 PART 1

It was just another regular night as Korari watched television in his living room. He was constantly flipping through the channels for nothing good ever came on midnight television. Grumbling he got up from his spot on the worn couch and walked into the darkened kitchen. Grabbing a glass from the cupboard above his head, he set on the counter and grabbed a plastic jug from the fridge. He then opened it carefully and poured a dark scarlet liquid into the glass, almost filling it up as much as it could hold before he put the jug back. As he was still searching the fridge, there was a sudden crash as the cold liquid slowly formed a puddle at Korari's feet. Looking up immediately he caught a glance of his sister standing there with glass shards all around her feet.
Nina, as soon as the glass fell to the floor, just stood there in shock. After a few seconds to recover, she looked up at her brother with tears filling her eyes. "I...I didn't mean to..." She whimpered.
"What's going on?" Their dad's voice filled the house before he suddenly showed up in the kitchen. Looking down at the mess on the tile, a growl escaped from deep in his throat. "What happened?" He asked, trying to keep calm.
Korari instantly looked up at his father. "Nina knocked over my drink!" He responded.
Their dad looked at Nina with an intense stare for a few seconds before he finally turned back to Korari. Gritting his teeth, he raised his hand up and suddenly brought it down on Korari's face. "Clean it up."
Korari, completely shocked by the slap, fell to the ground from the force of the hit. With tears now stinging his own eyes, he glanced up at his dad with a looked of great surprise. "What was that for?!"
"It's your fault that your cup was in her reach!" He shouted back, furious. Balling his hands into fists, he paused for a moment before he sighed heavily. "You know what, I'm sick of this. Sick of it all!" With that, he started to storm back to his room.
Suddenly Korari jumped up off the floor and grabbed onto his father's arm. "Wait, I'm sorry!" He cried. "I.. I didn't mean to!"
Just as soon as his son latched onto his arm, his father yanked free. "No. I'm sick of everything. Especially pieces of sh*t like you."
Leaving Korari completely astonished, he made his way back to the room.

PART 2
It was a few hours after the whole drink incident when Korari slowly made his way to the door of his parent's room. He stood there silently for a few minutes as Nina made her way over to him.
"What are you doing, brother?" She asked quietly, her big round eyes still a little blood-shot from all of the crying she had been doing.
A little startled, he looked back at her but didn't answer. Instead, he walked up to the door and pressed his ear against it to listen to see what was going on, but he heard absolutely nothing. After that didn't work, he quietly knocked on the door hoping he wouldn't make his father any angrier than he already had been.
Nina listened carefully as well as to try to find out the reason for their father's strange reaction. He had never acted that way until now.
When there was no answer, Korari knocked again but a little bit louder. "Mom? Dad?" He called out. After a few seconds went by without an answer, he grabbed the small knob and turned it as slowly as he could in case his parents were actually in there. He then cracked the door and stuck his head inside, but it only revealed a completely empty room. It was completely neat with the bed made and the floor cleaned up, but his parents weren't inside. "Mom! Dad!" Korari cried out as he burst through the door. "Where are you?!"
Nina walked in slowly behind him, shocked by the strangely empty room. Suddenly her eyes landed on the curtains of the window flapping about. "Kari!" She shouted. "The window!"
He quickly turned to the window to see it wide open. "No..." He breathed as he ran up to it, looking out into the night. "They... left."
Following him, Nina stared out into the darkness. "Are they coming back, Kari?" She asked worriedly.
Taking a saddened, tear-filled glance at his sister, Korari wiped his face. "I sure hope so..."

Childhood Stories 510
Korari- Age 14 ~ Nina- Age 6

As time went on, Korari had gone through the same process he normally did: he went to public school, he came home and did his homework, he watched television through the night-- all with hopes that each day would be different from the last and that his parents would show up again, but it never happened. They never came back, and since Nina was growing up, life was becoming a hassle. Korari had finally taught himself how to hunt right, although his skills were still very far from being perfect. Nina hadn't really liked the thought of hurting poor animals, but he had to explain it was the only way they could survive. Although, explaining things to a 6 year old was a lot harder than it sounded.
With a heavy sigh, Korari began walking down the street once again towards the school. Just because his parents weren't around anymore doesn't mean that he was going to let his grades drop. He was doing too well in school. Although, he normally ran into trouble with the other kids but each day, he always hoped that it wouldn't happen. "Such bullies..." He grumbled as he fixed his hat and kept walking down the street.
"Hey, loser!" A voice yelled from a distance in front of him.
Speak of the devil...
"Leave me alone, Jackson," Korari said passively as he continued to walk past the group of boys that had formed to block his way. Although, as he tried to break through the chain, the boys didn't budge.
"Now what would I want to leave my buddy out in the cold for?" Jackson retorted with a large smirk on his face as Korari backed up and stared right at him. "That would just be rude! Here, let me take those books for you." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, his hand flew up and came down on the notebooks and papers resting in Korari's hands, making them scatter everywhere across the ground.
...And He will come.
"Jackson, I said leave me alone!" Korari growled, his anger rising as he bent down to pick up the books now being blown around by the breeze that had come through. But, as soon as he reached down, the same punch he had felt the first time he met Jackson came hurtling through the air and into his stomach, making him fall to the ground.
This had been almost a daily routine, but slowly Korari was getting sick of it. He wasn't just going to sit around any longer. Coughing, he staggered up to his feet and stared at Jackson with a look of creepy determination as a small trickle of blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. "I.. warned you.." He said between breaths.
Jackson paused after laughing with his friends. "Warned me? And what are you going to do to me? Huh?" He suddenly held up his hand, palm facing the sky before a bright light lit it up. Jackson was a fire caster, but Korari wasn't thinking clearly; even his vision was blurred quite a bit, although that was probably from being out in broad daylight. Instantly, he jumped for Jackson, tackling the teenage boy to the ground, his hands firmly around the caster's neck. Instantly, Jackson started gasping for breath and the flame in his hand went out like a light. He struggled underneath Korari, trying to push the vampire off, but due to Korari being stronger, it was a little more difficult than he thought, especially since he was running out of air fast.
"No oxygen, no fire!" Korari yelled as his grip on the kid's neck tightened, fury blinding his thoughts.
Jackson cried out with the last of his breath, his eyes widening at the sight of Korari over him and his own friends standing back, watching the scene play out. His gaze shot back and forth between each of the boys pleading for help until he realized that they too were too shocked to move or get help. Instead, they watched their own friend suffocate underneath Korari's tight and agonizing grip as tears rolled down the vampire's cheeks.
It was only until Jackson finally stopped moving and gasping for precious air did one of the other boys finally do something. Jumping at Korari, he sent the 14 year-old off of Jackson before crawling back to his friend. "Jackson?" He asked with a worried look on his already ghost-white face. "Come on, J-man, get up!" He shouted, pushing his friend by the shoulder before realizing that the fire caster wasn't breathing. "Someone get help! He's not breathing!"
"Korari!" Another boy screamed. "What did you do to him?!
"What is wrong with you?!" Yelled another.
"You killed him!"
Korari, now sitting on the ground, stared in horror at what he had done. Jackson was still lying on the ground, not moving a muscle; his face had turned ghost-white and his empty eyes stared creepily up at the sky as if he had seen God. It was only the sounds of the other boys' voices that brought him back to reality. Instantly, his eyes took a moment to stare at each terrified boy before a small smile appeared on the vampire's face. The power he suddenly had over them; they were terrified. It felt... good. Suddenly, a laugh escaped his throat. It was one of an insane man, but he couldn't help it. "Guess what," He said softly as he began to stand up.
Each of the boys stopped what they were doing as soon as they saw movement from the corner of their eye. They instantly looked at Korari with a look of pure terror, some even tripping over themselves to get away from him.
Korari stared at them, his grin now covering nearly his entire face as his eyes began to glow a menacing bright red. "You're next..."

Last edited by Nina on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Childhood Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Stories   Childhood Stories EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 pm

*spot saves*

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN TO DO. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Childhood Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Stories   Childhood Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: