Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KAI IS HERRRE! :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

KAI IS HERRRE! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAI IS HERRRE! :D   KAI IS HERRRE! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Cai relaxed slightly. "Kai? that's funny. My name's Cai too, but with a 'c'," he said, chuckling at the coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: KAI IS HERRRE! :D   KAI IS HERRRE! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 pm

"Really? Anyways, it's a facility in the human world, and I'm currently on a mission to investigate the evil energy we've been getting." He said again, putting his card away. "Don't tell anyone about this though." He said, looking around to see if anyone was looking.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: KAI IS HERRRE! :D   KAI IS HERRRE! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:00 pm

"Alright," Cai said," follow me."

ooc: new topic?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: KAI IS HERRRE! :D   KAI IS HERRRE! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 pm

(OOC: Yuup.)

Kai nodded, following Cai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAI IS HERRRE! :D   KAI IS HERRRE! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

KAI IS HERRRE! :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Airport-
Jump to: