Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"What are you doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Cai shrugged,"why would I tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hmph" He grumbled stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 am

OOC: I don't mean to interrupt, but I don't think silver works on vampires... on this site anyway. Might have to ask Hawk about that though. I had already asked her what kills them once and she didn't mention that, but like I said: ask~ To Q&A!!!
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 am

(OOC: Hmm.. I don't think it does either, it just hurts them or something, but doesn't kill them.)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: Have you guys never heard of a bluff before. altho I do belive that decapitation works granted it's not really mentioned much in literature.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 am

Ooc: yes I have but there was no way for me to know it was one.. o.o sorry. And decapitation does work. I highly doubt anything could live when its nervous system is no longer connected to the main controls~
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:24 pm

ooc: Alright, time for rping again!

ic:Cai looked down at Scar."If i let you go, I never want to see you anywhere near here again. Understood?" Cai said, drawing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"And what do you mean by that?" He asked.

(OOC: I gotta go for like, an hour. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

ooc:okay

ic:"Unless you want this sword in your throat, you'd better stay away from Windtown," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

(OOC: Lol, posting one more time before I have to go. x3)

"Fine, fine." Scar mumbled.

(OOC2: Scratch that, I have like 10 minutes left xD)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 pm

There was a bright flash, and Scar could move again. Cai held the sword pointed at him." Go on, get out of here," Cai growled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Scar glared at him for a moment before walking off into the trees, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Cai watched the forest to make sure he was gone, then went back inside. "Lucy, John, get up here!" he called down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Lucy and John came rushing up the stairs, "Yeah, what is it Cai." Said John.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm

"He's gone now, and you're still in my house," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:17 pm

"Oh sorry about that, I'll be going now." Said John as he left, leaving Lucy behind, "Um Cai, I just wanted to say sorry, you know for that time in the Flower Fields." Lucy said embarrasedly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:22 pm

"No, it's okay. You don't have to be sorry," Cai said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm

"Um see you around Cai, I guess." Said lucy as she started to walk away blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 pm

"See you," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!   It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Torture Time! With your host, Cai Kokiri! Today's contestant, Scar!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3