Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira's Hangover. xD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Akira's Hangover. xD Empty
PostSubject: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Akira layed in the grass, under a tree. Her headache wouldn't go away. "Ughh.." She mumbled. There were barely any people there. There hasn't been people anywhere since the vampire attacks.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Jasmine and Paisley where walking by when Paisley tripped her sister. Jasmine fell right by Akira. " PAISLEY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Akira sat up and narrowed her eyes at both of them. "You're loud." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Well, there were two girls nearby. One had wings and was very obviopusly ticked off. The other had snow-white skin and an indifferent look. "Stupid fairy," said the pale-skinned girl. The fairy, Luna, growled a threat. "Good defeats evil, and you've faced that reality before, Valentine, two years ago when I defeated you in the Goldenrod Duel." she said calmly to the vampire. "Fairies defeat vampires as long as they are pure of heart."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Akira turned her head to change her gaze to the other noisy group of people.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:04 pm

A wolf ran into the park just then. In the minds of everybody, it spoke. Hey, Luna! I came, like you asked. The wolf form helped me follow your scent, explained the voice in their heads. Then, once done speaking, where the wolf had stood was a girl. "Now, Valentine. Do you wanna be taken down old-school or new age?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Akira knew they were going to fight. Fighting makes too much noise. She growled.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:13 pm

"Old school. But YOU'LL be the one taken down," Valentine warned Misty, the shapeshifter. "Old school it is!" Misty transformed into a lioness. She pounced. meanwhile, Luna shot darkness-based attacks from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

They were making so much noise. Akira stood up. "Be quiet.. or else." She said grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Being instructed by others really set Valentine off. Sh ewalked over to Akiras and slapped her around the face. "Who d'you think you are?" she asked. "Ordering the Senior Vampira Valentina Roselai around? I have had experience with brats like you, missy. You're type is a disgrace to my race!" she said, in a voice that told she was clearly ticked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Akira's eye twitched. "You BETTER not be talking to ME!" She growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Paisley rolled her eyes and sat down on the grass.. Jasmine looked at them with concerned eyes. " Please don't fight.." She said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

"I am far older than you, and yes I AM talking to you, what did you think I was doing, talking to the lamppole?" Valentine asked. Just then, the whole place went dark except the many pairs of eyes. Luna's crystal blue eyes stood out. "Darkness is my power. Don't dare insult it."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Akira glared at her. "Bring it, you old hag." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

"Actually, I'm on your side," said the girlw ith crystal-coloured eyes, lifting the darkness. "I'm fro goodness. I'm Luna, Fairy of Darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Akira narrowed her eyes at the girl with the crystal eyes. "What do you mean by 'I'm on your side'? You don't know me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

"I can tell you're on the good side," Luna said. "Only an absolute fool would follow her," she said, poining at Valentine. "I was talking to Valentine when I said the whole don<t dare insult it thing."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 am

Akira quickly turned to Luna. "What are you saying? Shade is not a fool!" She hissed at her.

(OOC: Oh jeez, she's going to freak out. xD)
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 am

"Well, Valentine is evil like evil has never been. I defeated her the first time two years ago. The duel isn't widely known, but it's how I met the shapeshifter, Misty. I'm not saying that your friend is a fool. Is all he does is kill? Because that is all Valentine thinks OR does," said Luna wryly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 am

Flashbacks appeared in Akira's head. They were from the time when she saw Shade kill a bunch of people at the lake. Then, she got another flashback from the time when she had stayed over at his house for the night. Akira looked down and became silent. She missed Shade a lot.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 am

"I didn't mean to upset you..." said Luna. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 am

Akira shook her head free of her thoughts. "No." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm

She must really miss him... I miss Jake, but he'll be back at some time. One day, he will return. One day. He's not lost forver, like Crystal was... Luna trailed off her thoughts, crying. She missed her best friend and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Akira lifted her head and noticed she was crying. "What's wrong?" She asked in a kind voice, unlike her hostile tone she had before.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 pm

"Recently my best friend disappeared and my sister died," said Luna, still crying. "I'm alone now. An my own again, like I was before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira's Hangover. xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Windtown Park-
Jump to: