Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First off..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

First off.. Empty
PostSubject: First off..   First off.. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 am

First off the evil and good thing. All evil people on the site can't fit in a little house in the woods. And good people can't exactly stay in a tiny house either.

What I would say is the evil people find the Stone of the Dark Angels hidden somewhere in the ruins which is the only way to reconstruct the castle and possibly for Good people the Temple in Caster Grounds? But than again only a Dark Angel can summon it's magic sooooo..

Either way I refuse to join the plot cause it's not that well thought out..
Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

First off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First off..   First off.. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 am

Because of living spaces? Not all the evil peeps are staying in Shades House. That's just where they meet up. Like my two characters basically live in an old construction site. But if you wanna have actual bases for both sides, those places could work~ and the dark angel ruins could be rebuilt with my Character Benjamin's help. He is a dark angel after all ^^;

But you are right. It wasn't very thought out and I believe a lot of the reason why is because the plot is quite simple so its more of a think-as-you-go kind of deal. But if you have any questions about it so you can learn more, you can just ask~
Back to top Go down

First off..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: Off Topic :: Question and Answer-
Jump to: