Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari's been stabbed! D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Hikari's been stabbed! D: Empty
PostSubject: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 pm

After a few hours of Hikari being operated on, she sat in her hospital bed, with unbearable pain. Her brother had left a few minutes ago to get something for her, so he wouldn't be back for an hour or so. She shifted to try and get rid of the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Atrus walked into the room without his scythe, "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, I don't have any other weapons on me, and I assume your brother wasn't stupid enough to try and pull the blade out, so I just came to get my knife." Said Atrus.

OOC: If Hikari wants to have any kind of conversation with Atrus without him hurting her now would be the time.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:46 pm

"Why did you try and kill Jewel?" Hikari said softly, but wincing at the pain as she talked. She didn't have any time to get mad.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:54 pm

"I don't know, I'm trying to fit in, and well the majority of the Vampire population here is Evil, so I'm just trying to do what I can to be accepted." Said Atrus.

OOC: Yes the History that he tells everyone (Vampires) is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

"Y'know... not all vampires are bad..." Hikari said softly. "Shade used to be good. And Akira is still good..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:14 pm

"I know, I know, it's just that if I back out now they'll kill me, I don't want to hurt people it's just that now I have to." Said Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Hikari sighed. "If you arn't really as bad as you say you are, I'm willing to back you up if you decide to back out..." She said, wincing again.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 pm

OOC: okay, Korari MUST MUST MUST join this nao >:3

Korari suddenly appeared in the doorway after overhearing the last few parts of Atrus and Hikari's conversation. "Back out of what?" He asked in an almost growling voice.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm

"Back out of going out with some strange chick..." Hikari said convincingly. "She's crazy... woah, wait... why the hell are you here?!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 pm

"Thank you." Atrus wispered to Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 pm

He then leaned against the door frame with a small grin on his face. "I am, what you call, lazy sometimes. It gets annoying trying to hunt people down," He then pulled a small bag of blood from his pocket. "So, I tap into my unlimited supply right here in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Hikari gave a strange look. But then again, he was a vampire. "But... How did you find my room?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 pm

"Your sick, even I don't raid the bloodbank, you scumbag, or are you registered as a "Fangless Vampire" because last time I checked those were the only people that are allowed to be given blood from the blood bank." Said Atrus, he was angry but he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

He started to laugh at Hikari but stopped he heard Atrus's comment. "I'm sick? This is coming from the guy who supposedly murdered a whole town, killed everyone in a science lab, and went on a killing spree the moment he stepped into Skyshatter. You're funny," He said, glaring at Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Hikari looked sharply at Atrus, eyes wide, as if scared of him. But of corse she was faking, but she was good at lying.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:00 pm

"Yeah you sick lazy slob, your an insult to all Fanged Vampires, and I ought to kill you right now." Groweled Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Hikari tried getting up, but the pain lunged her right back down. She decided not to move from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"You ought to? So you can do what?" He asked him after pushing himself off the door frame. He quickly remembered Atrus's spring-loaded stake-shooter but it didn't faze him. Keeping his eyes locked on the vampire in front of him, he crossed his arms in front of his chest and took a few steps towards him. "Do it," He whispered angrily as his eyes glowed. "I dare you to try."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Hikari still pretended to be scared. But then she thought it didn't matter, so she just sat there and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Atrus quickly shot at Korari's heart, knowing that he wasn't going to miss at this range and that there was only a %.01 chance of Korari dodging.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Instead of hitting the target, Korari's arm shot up from where it was resting in front of him so that the lovely weapon dug itself into his arm. Cringing from the searing pain that now shot up to his shoulder, he carefully removed the thing from his skin to reveal a hole through the sleeve of his duster and shirt as well as dark scarlet blood that dripped from the wound. A low growl suddenly emerged from deep in his throat as he tossed the piece of wood back behind him into the hallway of the hospital. "Things just got personal," He muttered in an almost demonic voice. He then balled up his hand into a fist and threw it into Atrus's stomach as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Hikari's eyebrows raised, but then fell a split second later. She decided to not interfere and just watch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Atrus coughed a few times and blood spewed from his mouth, he stood there winded for a few moments then punched Korari in the face, breaking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

He stumbled backwards a few steps before regaining his balance from the blow. He quickly recovered as he looked back at Atrus. "So, you do know how to defend yourself." He grinned as blood poured from his nose and around his mouth. As he stood there, his eyes glowed even brighter as the whites of his eyes started to turn black. The sight was pretty scary and quite intimidating. "You don't even realize who you're messing with, do you?" He asked, his voice completely changed by this point.

OOC: this is his epic mode. Yeah. he's kinda strange. Y'know how Shade's irises change colors when he gets mad? Well Korari's eyes start to really glow and the whites of his eyes turn black. He's like a friggen demon >:3
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:48 pm

"I could ask you the same thing." Groweled Atrus

Luke was part timeing at the hospital when he heard the fighting, he stepped into the room, "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you two to leave.

OOC: Change ov plan, Kill zem both, Luke first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari's been stabbed! D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Windtown Hospital-
Jump to: