Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jewel is (ALMOST) killed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Jewel is (ALMOST) killed Empty
PostSubject: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am

Jewel walked through the dark forest, looking around with a scared expression. She was lost, so very lost. Suddenly she turned around at the crunch of a leaf. She gulped and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 pm

"You seem to be lost," Said a voice. Osi had stepped out into the path behind Jewel. He smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Jewel's eyes widened. " No I'm not lost." She lied. She shook her head franticly, her red hair going in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Osi's eyes danced with a dark fire. "This is my territory, girl. No one wanders here without answering to me," he said. It wasn't really his territory, but he was looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Jewel gulped. " Then I'll just leave." She said as she toke a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Hikari came out from the shadows. She starred at Osi for a while.

OOC: Would you like to have Hikari and Osi have a history when they were both in the human world?
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:27 pm

"Tsk, Tsk, Leaving so soon?" Said Atrus as he steped onto the path in front of Jewel with scythe in hand and a vial of poison loaded into the Balistic Knife hidden in his jacket sleeve, he was smileing evily and his red eyes glowed wickedly in the darkness
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Hikari said nothing, but she went into caster form and held fireballs in her hands menicingly.

OOC: Intruder of a topic >:C

Jk, jk...
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Atrus quickly shot Hikari near the heart with the balistic knife, "You really thought I didn't learn how to deal with casters yet? That knife that I shot you with has a vial full of a special local aneistesia that is used when doing surgery on a caster that requires them to be awake, it nullifies a casters power and it's quite potent too so you'll be without your powers for quite a long time. Your as powerless as any human right now!" Said Atrus grinning wickedly.

OOC: Credit for the "Power nullifing" aneistesia goes to the Manga/Anime "Dance in the Vampire Bund"

Last edited by Aiedle on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Jewel backed up and tripped. She stared at Atrus with scared eyes, and then at Hikari with the same scared eyes, but this time she was scared for her instead.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Hikari growled. The fireballs weakened, but then regained power as she started putting in electricity. But then she dropped to her knees in weakness. The lighning and fire was flung into Atrus's face with a small explosion. Hikari panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Jewel closed her eyes. Hikari needed help. She focused on making a small fire ball in her hand, then flung it at the back of Atrus's head, hoping to distract him from Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Atrus moved the blade of the scythe from infront of his face as the smoke cleared, "Did I forget to mention that I got all of my clothes fireproofed as well as the handle of my scythe rubber coated also I purchased kevlar and a bullet proof vest, yes it is amazeing what you can find in this dump, isn't it. Now I see no reason not to drain you of every last drop of your blood, but then again it wouldn't be very polite do do that infront of a guest now would it?" Said Atrus as he dodged Jewel's fireball, "Tsk, Tsk, Naughty girl" Said Atrus as he grabbed Jewel by the throat and slamed her against a tree, then held her there with his scythe at her throat, "I guess I'm just going to have to punish you then." Said Atrus as he bared his fangs at her.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Akio came up behind Atrus and shocked him in the neck. Knocking him out cold. He knocked the scythe away from Jewel. "Are you ok?" He asked her, red eyes flashing like a bright fire.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: . . . and I thought I accounted for everything.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 pm

OOC: It says ALMOST killed, so Akio stopped you from killing Jewel X3 Akio is so awesome... (And hawt) X3

Hikari passed out on the grass as Akio rushed to her side. He picked her up, and went over to Jewel. "I'd stay out of-" Akio was cut off by seeing Osi.

OOC2: WAIT. FOR. LUPA.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 pm

ooc: Thank u hikari :D and you guys need to post in the first meeting. it's not over yet!

ic:Osi had watched this silently. They always take care of things for me, he thought, shaking his head. He didn't try to attack Akio, yet.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Jewel shook her head and looked at Atrus with wide eyes. she put her hand on her neck, which was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Rose had appered pretty much out of no where nd silently landed next to jewel "shh" was all she said grabbing her by the arms and fly a little distance off and landing in an open area. She quickly tore off a peice of her shirt and put it to jewels neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel is (ALMOST) killed   Jewel is (ALMOST) killed Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewel is (ALMOST) killed
Page 1 of 1