Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:51 am

Scar sat on a huge rock in the chamber. He was in his human form, which had blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He had made sure to keep Mika busy from coming here. Scar sighed. He hated being in his human form. He just wanted Shade to come already.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Shade emerged in his human form, making his way over to Scar. He had blonde hair and green eyes. "We really need to talk. And I'm not trying to break a friendship with you, because you have been there for me." Shade said. "I just think we need to chat about this, and try and settle things without getting hurt. Physicaly or emotionaly."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Scar looked down and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 pm

"You know you've had a problem with me hanging out with Akira. Why do you hate her?" Shade asked.

OOC: After they talk it out, lets have them go out in Human form so they can disguise themselves. And use their real names. Lol, Justin Satis...
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 pm

(OOC: Lolk.)

"She's always happy and nice. It sickens me." He said. "I've never been used to that kind of people." Scar explained.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Shade sighed. "But just because I hang out with her, doesn't mean you have to. When I'm with her, you can stay away if you want to. I have alot of free time. Enough to fit both of you."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:38 pm

"But.. I always picture you with her, and she reminds me of my mother.." Scar replied as he voice died out.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:48 pm

"Maybe you just need something to take your mind off of it." Shade suggested. "How about we get something to eat. Since we are in our human form, nobody recognizes us. And we might wanna use our... real names?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Scar looked up and nodded. "Sure." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

"Well ok, Vince." Shade laughed.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:00 pm

"Justin." He joked, standing up and walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Shade climbed up the ladder and headed out of the chamber towards town.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Scar followed closely behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Shade went inside Cloud Resturant and sat down at a booth. He waited for Scar to sit.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Scar sat down, then looked around. He looked at Shade and grinned, not like his old twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

"So what do you wanna get?" Shade asked.

OOC: Have Akira be there and not recognize them and like... introduce herself n stuff... XD
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

"I dunno, I don't usually eat food like this.." Scar replied quietly.

"Lunar! Get back here!" Akira shouted from the doors of the diner as she ran into the room.

Lunar jumped onto Scar's lap.

Akira quickly ran up to him, not recognizing them, and grabbed Lunar. "Sorry about that." She said, "I'm Akira.".
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Shade raised his eyebrows. "Hi... I'm Justin. That's Vince." Shade said. He still had his regular voice.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

"I'm mostly known as Vincent." He said, staring at Shade whom always shortened his name. He looked back at Akira, trying to smile.

"Nice to meet you. Sorry for Lunar, she can be a pain at times.." Akira said, remembering when Lunar and Moonlight had forced her and Shade to kiss. "May I sit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

"I... Uh sure." Shade said akwardly, scooting over.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Akira sat beside him, setting Lunar on her lap. Lunar looked up at him and sniffed him, then looked away.

Scar stared at her, trying to push his thoughts away of killing her.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Shade gave Scar an unsure look. "So... uh, Akira, is it? Where do you live?" Shade asked, turning to Akira.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm

"I live in the woods not to far from vampire woods. Most people don't really know that anyone lives in the woods that my little house is in, so they called it the abandoned forest. I remember one time seeing someone there and they called me a ghost.." Akira replied.

Scar closed his eyes, then opened them after a while, forgetting about his thoughts. He tried to distract himself with looking the other way.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 pm

"Mhm..." Shade said, as the waitress handed Scar and him their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

"So, I've never seen you guys before, you new here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)   Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with it. (Scar and Shade ONLY. o3o)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next