Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enjoying the full moon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 pm

"It's none of your business!" Scar said. He was getting fed up with him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

"Oh, no truth or dare?" Shade said, his face was getting wicked. "What else do wanna play? How about why are you jelouse of my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm

"I am not jealous of her. I just hate her." He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 pm

"Why do you hate her? Why do want me staying away?" You could practicly see the twistedness dripping from his words. "What did she ever do to you? You ARE jelouse. Admit it. You remember. In jouvie? You said you didn't want me hanging out with anyone else, but you. You remember don't you? DON'T YOU!" Shade was giving Scar the biggest mine f*ck of his life.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Shade got on his last nerve. Scar grabbed him by the neck and held him up. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?! I HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL REASONS!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Shade kicked Scar in the face, knocking him over. His emotions were irreadable. "Looks like somebody didn't listen."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Scar still remained on the ground. "How... dare you.." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Shade just stared at him coldly. "This is entirly your fault. This would never have happened if you just accepted it."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Mika stepped out from the shadows. Her eyes were blank and she carried a scythe in her hands. "Step away from him. Now." She ordered in a blank yet rude tone.

Scar looked the other way, keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Shade was confused for half a second because he was at least six feet away from Scar. He also was iritated because she inerupted him trying to make Scar see his point.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:06 am

Mika stood still. "Leave. Scar does not wish to talk to you right now." She said, still emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 am

Shade was emotionless too. He disappeared into the shadows, leaving a small note.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am

"Mika.. you shouldn't interfere with my business." Scar scolded her. He stood up and picked up the note.

"Sorry, master." She said still emotionless. She walked over to him to see the note as her scythe vanished in thin air and she regained her emotion.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

The note said:

If you wanna handle this like civil people, meet me at the chamber tomorrow at 5:00 PM. Come in your human form and make sure you're alone. ~Shade

OOC: Shade's real name is Justin Satis. What's Scar's name? o3o

Last edited by Hikari on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

(OOC: Uhmm.. I dunno yet, something british or like Vincent. xD)
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 am

OOC: Vincent Churchill X3
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 am

(OOC: YES. That. C: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the full moon.   Enjoying the full moon. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the full moon.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Destiny Lake-
Jump to: