Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari and Akio know everything.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Hikari and Akio know everything. Empty
PostSubject: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Hikari and Akio were in the middle of the Caster Grounds. They were in caster form, obviously angry. They knew everything about Shade. His past, what he's planning. They knew that he was a messed up guy, and they knew he was evil. They know what happened. Every single detail.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Akira was lost, and wandered around the caster grounds. "Where am I?" She asked outloud, not knowing that anyone was there.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Akio spotted Akira and called her over. The three needed to talk really badly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Akira heard him and walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:42 pm

"Akira, we need your help." Akio said. "We need to get Shade back to the house. He's not himself. Could you help us? Hikari looked around, searching for anyone who might be watching. She then turned to Akira. "Shade has been acting even more evil than usual. Even before he was in jouvie. It's like he's not even Shade anymore. We really need to talk some sense into him. Shade, I think, has forgotten everything about himself exept killing his parents and almost everyone in the jouvie he was in. You see why Scar's name is Scar now? Shade's real name isn't Shade, and I'm pretty sure Scar's name isn't Scar either."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 pm

"I know that already..." She said. "I joined him with the evil group, hoping to talk him into his senses there, and also spy some plans of theirs." Akira explained. She looked down, thinking of all the times that she had spent with him, only now to be forgoten.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

"Do you know where he is, Akira?" Akio said with unusual sterness in his voice. They both looked at her in a serious way. Skye and Halo yelping happily as they played together.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"I'm not sure if he still lives in his house or not. It'd be to risky to go that deep in the woods alone with all the evil people around there." She answered, "I think I'll only be able to see him during meetings.".
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Hikari and Akio stood up. "We'll take our chances." Akio and Hikari were furious with Shade right now. Hikari looked almost exactly like Akira. White hair, red eyes, only a little taller. Akio's hair was black with dark green eyes. They walked off to the Vampire Woods.

OOC: New topic or continue here?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Akira wondered why they looked like that. She hesitated a bit before catching up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Akio know everything.   Hikari and Akio know everything. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari and Akio know everything.
Page 1 of 1