Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contstruction or Destruction?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Contstruction or Destruction? Empty
PostSubject: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 pm

The new home. It was more like a construction yard. The large building that was used as shelter was filled with saw dust and rotted pieces of wood, and tools were scattered all over the bare concrete floor. There were only two mattresses otherwise that had been placed in the middle of the floor. The glass in the windows were covered in plastic to seal up the edges where the glass was broken. The only thing that seemed out of place and creepy about the building was that in the darkest corner the concrete was stained a dark red/brown color-- the color of blood. Outside, the yard was nearly dirt with a few patches of dead grass with weeds growing out of the ground around the makeshift road near the front of the "house."

Korari sat on the sill of one of the higher windows close to the ceiling. He stared out into the dark midnight sky, the moon shining back at him. A small drop of blood ran down his chin from the corner of his mouth but he ignored it as it dropped onto his black shirt.

Nina was lying on her mattress staring up at the ceiling. The smell of blood was still strong in the air but she ignored it as her stomach rumbled. With a heavy sigh she turned over on her side as her thoughts buzzed around inside her head. "Why are we what we are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Hikari was walking to her house. She started walking past their house.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Kotaro stopped when he saw Hikaris figure outside. "Hold that thought," he replied as he vanished.

Nina sighed heavily as the air stirred around her. "Of course. Its never about me. Its about you and your needs..." She muttered.

The vampire suddenly reappeared In front of Hikari, leaning on a wooden post that used to be part of a old wire fence. "What's a lovely young lady like you doing out here all alone?" He asked her, his red eyes and white teeth gleaming oddly in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:53 pm

"Going home." Hikari answered. Her voice showed no fear, nor her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh really?" He asked, taking a few steps toward her until he was merely inches away. "Well someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be walking alone. You could get hurt. There are all sorts of things in the night that wouldn't even hesitate to kill you. I not being one of them of course. Maybe you could use a walking partner."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 am

Hikari narrowed her eyes. "Vampires are known to be good liars." She said. "I can't tell if you're lying or not. I don't trust you." Hikari unintentionally went to caster form.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 pm

His eyebrows raised suddenly at her change in appearance, but he didn't move. "Fire, huh? Now why would I lie to someone who could easily kill me as fast as I could kill her? I prefer..." He paused a second, trying to think of a more positive word. "Dining on easier targets."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

"I can handle walking by myself, thank you very much." Hikari said, getting a tad fustrated. Akio was waiting for her at their house.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 pm

"Are you completely sure about that?" Korari asked. "Because from what I remember, my neighbors aren't too nice about having people near their home at all. They were the ones I was referencing to earlier," He lied slyly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 pm

"I think I can handle it. My house isn't that far away from here." She said, looking down the street at her house. Akio was on the porch, waiting for her. He didn't notice Hikari was talking to a strange vampire guy.

OOC: X3
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

He turned his head to see where she was looking and glared at the kid on the porch. "Who is that? Your brother? Boyfriend?" He asked, turning back to her.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 pm

"My brother." Hikari said. "He's waiting for me."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 pm

He nodded. "So your brother lets you walk these streets all alone without any protection? That's terrible! How dare he do such a thing!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 pm

"For your information, Akio is a GREAT brother!" Hikari snapped. "He lets me out alone because he trusts me."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 pm

"Oh really? So he trusts you to handle everything for yourself? He thinks that you can keep yourself out of any kind of trouble?" He stifled a laugh. "That's amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Hikari made a cold look at Korari, then turned and walked away toward her house.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 pm

He suddenly calmed down as she started to walk away. "Hey, wait. I wasn't done with you yet." He told her as he grabbed one of her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Hikari made her arm boiling hot to make him let go. "Don't touch me." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

He quickly released his grip on her and smirked. "Feisty. I'll definitely remember you the next time we meet." He winked at her charmingly and then was gone. Vanished.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:07 pm

"I'll probably kill you next time we meet..." Hikari mumbled under her breath, and walked over to her house where Akio was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contstruction or Destruction?   Contstruction or Destruction? Empty

Back to top Go down

Contstruction or Destruction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: