Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Luke was sitting in Flower Fields deep in thought, he had a large pile of raw steaks to one side just in case Draco came by, and a stacck of notes writen in Ogham, Runes, and Alchemedic code on his other side.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Midnight growled at Luke.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Luke threw Middnight a steak and went back to thinking.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Midnight didn't touch the steak. She kept growling.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Luke drew his father's Katana and held it, ready to hit Midnight with the flat of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Midnight was about to spring, but then a distant voice sounded from across the field. A figure was talking in Sageis and making hand gestures. The wolf ran to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Luke sheathed his sword as the sky suddenly turned dark, Luke looked up and wistled, moments later Draco was standing beside him "Hello Luke" Draco said (yes according to all of the texts I've read Dragons can talk) "Hello Draco, You must be hungry" said Luke as he threw Draco a steak.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Midnight growled at the boy from afar. Hikari stood there and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:09 pm

"So Draco you getting used to the saddle", "The what? oh yes the saddle I forgot I was even wearing it", "well good" then Said Luke packing the steaks into one saddle bag and his notes into another, he then got on Draco and rode him over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Hikari stood unmoving. Midnight kept growling.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"You scared of me or the Dragon?" Laughed Luke, "Don't worry I don't bite." Said Draco bowing and unitentionally throwing luke off, "Seriously Draco did you have to do that?", Sorry Luke I was only trying to be polite." Responded Draco.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:33 pm

"I'm not scared easily." Hikari said coldly. Midnight started barking. Hikari shouted something in Sageis that sounded like "Tamigasaine" and the wolf sat down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:36 pm

"It was a joke." Said Luke as he got up rubbing the back of his head. Draco groweled at Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Midnight suddenly turned white, her red eye turning green, and purple eye turning yellow. She stayed calm. Hikari said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

"Your being awfully quiet do you not like faries or somthing?" Said John as he made fire appear in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Hikari shook her head. She has bad experience with fairies. She turned around and walked away with Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 pm

"Wait come back" said John calling after them, "What's the use My father is dead, my mother is in the hospital, my only friend is Draco, my life sucks." Said John as he intentionally fell on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Hikari stopped. She figured this was just an excuse to get her to return. She started walking back, but Midnight pulled on her shirt. She tapped her nose and commaned her to stay. She walked back and stood over him, watching him lay face down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

"If your wondering I wasn't lieing when I said my father is dead, my mother is in the hospital, and my only friend is Draco." Said Luke not getting up.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm

"I didn't say that you were lying." Hikari said. Midnight tried pulling her away from Luke, but she yelled at the wolf. The wolf sat down, coldly eyeing the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 pm

"You know somtimes I wish I wasn't a fairy, were never treated with respect or kindness, in other peoples eyes were just freaks of nature even your wolf thinks so, but then again maby thats why I get along well with mythical creatures like Draco." Said Luke as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 pm

"Here, people do accept faries." Hikari said, pushing Midnight away one more time. "It... It's just that..." Midnight pounced on Hikari before she could say anything. Midnight snarled on her back. Hikari's hair and eyes turned oranged and burnt Midnight's paws. She got up and commaned her to go home.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm

"What was that about?" asked Luke as he gestured to Draco that she could leave.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

"Fairies killed half of my family, and almost me and my siblings." Hikari explained. The mere thought overwhelmed her.

OOC: Post in "The Mysterious Girl" In Windtown.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 pm

"Thats sad." Said Luke

OOC: who do you want me to post as Aiedle, John, or Luke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)   Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in a Field of Flowers (by Luke Whitefield)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next